Why wouldn't a bull get verified here?

TulsaCuckCpl

Couple
Real Person
From
OK, US
After a month on the forum we've come to the conclusion that anyone not verified as a real person is just a fake. The number of bulls that have come on strong with big talk and then turtled up when we suggest a meet is astounding. And a common thread for them: unverified.

Is there any rational reason why a bull on here wouldn't take the time to post three pics from the neck down and get verified?

After a month on the forum we've come to the conclusion that anyone not verified as a real person is just a fake. The number of bulls that have come on strong with big talk and then turtled up when we suggest a meet is astounding. And a common thread for them: unverified.

Is there any rational reason why a bull on here wouldn't take the time to post three pics from the neck down and get verified?
Yep. Very true.
Better question would be, why not just stick to the verified guys and simply ignore the rest? 🤷🏽‍♂️

In most cases you’re probably right

You can set your privacy controls so that only real people can contact you, see your media, etc. I highly recommend it. I get the opposite, guys pretending to be a 'couple' and trolling for pics/attention. Tell them to get verified. If they don't, they are generally bullshit.

In most cases you’re probably right

Well the Same goes for couples, but I understand how you feel.

Because it’s a white guy pretending to be one!

Mayor Lynda Krewson of St. Louis recently doxxed the names and addresses of many BLM protestors in the USA. Even the admin's warned of infiltrators attempting to reveal names/pictures of women who are in the lifestyle. Current times are different from just a couple of years ago.

What he said! And yep I get the same. Lots of men trying to get attention and get you to share pics and videos.

You can set your privacy controls so that only real people can contact you, see your media, etc. I highly recommend it. I get the opposite, guys pretending to be a 'couple' and trolling for pics/attention. Tell them to get verified. If they don't, they are generally bullshit.

I am exactly who I say I am, which is to say the least desirable person on blacktowhite, a single white male, but I don't bother getting verified, because I want less recognition not more recognition of my sexual proclivities and activities. I can easily imagine a Black male not wanting to be known as living a swinging lifestyle even if he is a real stud in the sheets. It will limit his opportunities in romance and employment in the future if it was ever discovered. I recently had my private email used for sex sites sent to a business associate by a website that I had never signed up for and not entirely certain how the email got connected to it. I was extremely irate that I had to explain how I had an email with the number 69 in it to somebody that should not have known that I had a second email address anyway. However the more open you are about your lifestyle, the more likely you are to be who you claim to be. There is no denying that.

Mayor Lynda Krewson of St. Louis recently doxxed the names and addresses of many BLM protestors in the USA. Even the admin's warned of infiltrators attempting to reveal names/pictures of women who are in the lifestyle. Current times are different from just a couple of years ago.
Imagine a world where you don't need to hide anymore.

I am exactly who I say I am, which is to say the least desirable person on blacktowhite, a single white male, but I don't bother getting verified, because I want less recognition not more recognition of my sexual proclivities and activities. I can easily imagine a Black male not wanting to be known as living a swinging lifestyle even if he is a real stud in the sheets. It will limit his opportunities in romance and employment in the future if it was ever discovered. I recently had my private email used for sex sites sent to a business associate by a website that I had never signed up for and not entirely certain how the email got connected to it. I was extremely irate that I had to explain how I had an email with the number 69 in it to somebody that should not have known that I had a second email address anyway. However the more open you are about your lifestyle, the more likely you are to be who you claim to be. There is no denying that.
You couldn't get verified here even if you did want to, the site only verifies black males.

If you live your life in fear and shame, that's on you. Unless you're running for political office somewhere other than the states where it doesn't really matter anymore, I see no reason for the extreme privacy people seem to think they need. Getting verified doesn't require you to show your face, any identifying marks or nudity. It's literally just proving you are the gender you say and in the case of men, the race you say.

The only reasons would be
a) they're a catfish
b) they're just here to talk
c) they're ashamed to be here
d) they're lazy

In any case, you can pretty much universally assume anyone who refuses to verify is going to waste your time. Obviously there's exceptions but if you're going to give people the benefit of the doubt on this, you'll have to wade through a lot of bullshit before someone meets your expectations.

This suggestion is money! Thank you.

I am very protective of my identity. I am also not actively looking. Verified doesn’t mean ******* btw. A crumpled piece of paper with a date on it still doesn’t mean you are real. Yes it may help but doesn’t mean you can’t get around it if you feel the need and are clever so do the home work. Reach out to those you find interesting and verify before exchanging any real info.

I've had several encounters and have never verified. Why? Well, I'm a professional and don't want to post my face online with a handwritten sign because this is the internet and people are crazy viscious against women with pictures on the internet. (You don't have to practice criminal defense law like I do to know that.) So protecting anonymity is extremely important to a lot of people.

So what if they don't verify. Verifying does not mean someone is safe. Trust me... you should be looking for many other signs and signals that a person is safe to meet, and verification just doesn't mean diddly squat.

I've had several encounters and have never verified. Why? Well, I'm a professional and don't want to post my face online with a handwritten sign because this is the internet and people are crazy viscious against women with pictures on the internet. (You don't have to practice criminal defense law like I do to know that.) So protecting anonymity is extremely important to a lot of people.

So what if they don't verify. Verifying does not mean someone is safe. Trust me... you should be looking for many other signs and signals that a person is safe to meet, and verification just doesn't mean diddly squat.

Yes that

Back