Why why why!!!!!

i feel what you saying... but in reality if a woman sleeps with 10 20 30 men and have gangbangs what else can you call them now if you was just sexing one person that's different... what's your definition of a slut?? It's not all white women cuz some black women are sluts also and it's just a term that is used it turns some women on and it turns off some women off but majority of them like to be called names...

i feel what you saying... but in reality if a woman sleeps with 10 20 30 men and have gangbangs what else can you call them now if you was just sexing one person that's different... what's your definition of a slut?? It's not all white women cuz some black women are sluts also and it's just a term that is used it turns some women on and it turns off some women off but majority of them like to be called names...
Are men sluts too then?

It’s always been a double standard. A guy can sleep with 30 people ( and is expected to) and he is “normal” or “doing what men do”. Women have multiple partners and you start hearing the negatively associated terminology of “slut” and “whore”. I’ve never taken on that perspective. Women have every right to be sexually adventurous and explorative just like the fellows. I actually find it attractive to hear of a woman that’s open to the endless possibilities of sex. I dig it.

Why is it that all white women are sluts. Just because they have sex with a black guy.
I mean just look in the media slut this slut that .
Really should take a long look at yourselves. Very
Bad ******* really , is that what you black guy's think of us white woman!!!!!
Not ALL women, but from what I'm seeing you'd make a great BBC slut ??

It’s mostly just hating, I think. Makes everyone else feel a bit stupid about their “prejudices” when they see black men AND white women getting along quite well with one another irrespective of geography
Don't take being called a "Slut" as hating. Own it and be happy doing you and ANYONE else you decide to do. Zero satisfaction is given to "Haters" if YOU own it. My two cents. ?

Why is it that all white women are sluts. Just because they have sex with a black guy.
I mean just look in the media slut this slut that .
Really should take a long look at yourselves. Very
Bad ******* really , is that what you black guy's think of us white woman!!!!!
Sad but true and unfortunate. I dont like it either when people use this word under normal life setting.

Like they say one apple spoils the whole bunch but me personally I don't look at women as sluts white black Asian Chinese whatever race you are unless you give me a reason to look at you that way now on the other hand I will respect a woman if she say don't call her a slut and I will also call a woman a slut if that's what turns her on or that's what she's into

Like they say one apple spoils the whole bunch but me personally I don't look at women as sluts white black Asian Chinese whatever race you are unless you give me a reason to look at you that way now on the other hand I will respect a woman if she say don't call her a slut and I will also call a woman a slut if that's what turns her on or that's what she's into
That's different thing. I love being called slut but only during sexual encounters. Here we are talking about life outside sexual engagement . I been called slut by someone I never and will never have a sexual relation. That hurts.

That's different thing. I love being called slut but only during sexual encounters. Here we are talking about life outside sexual engagement . I been called slut by someone I never and will never have a sexual relation. That hurts.
Yeah you're right it's a time and a place for that that is so true and I really think is wrong if a man just walk up to a white woman and be like oh you a slut or a black woman and say that but in the bedroom that's totally different so I agree with you

I can give 2 fucks as I will never be in a relationship or marriage within the western world so as long as I don't get a disease.
It doesn't really bother me and men get judged and called 10x times worst so who Fucking cares.

Women get treated better than us men so why piss and moan when feminists run ruff shot in men's arena's.?

Reactions: Rcp
Back