White boys hurt my feelings!!!

Real racism exists, made up stories like the OP's only undermine the actual racism people have to face.
Preach Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

This is what happens when people buy into stereotypes and make every think about skin color and this race is better than that race no matter which side it comes from. People will maybe on day understand there's good and bad in every race and on the sexual side of it dick is dick and pussy is pussy one isn't better than the other no matter what allot of dingle berries on here want people to believe. On a side note what is a YT?
Well, white men never ask if a white woman has slept with latinos, or asians or other groups, and white women aren't a.bused and trashed for going with men out of their race. The insults and hate comes only when they are with black men, so their goes your "it happens to all races" argument.

Well, white men never ask if a white woman has slept with latinos, or asians or other groups, and white women aren't a.bused and trashed for going with men out of their race. The insults and hate comes only when they are with black men, so their goes your "it happens to all races" argument.
I've never met any person who has ever asked have ever slept with a certain race except for black men and white women on this site. Been asked by men how many patterns I've been with but never by race except on here.

You're too deep in your fantasy. Perhaps get yourself a life?! o_O

I dont think he was racist, i thibk he is very aware of hiw better black man are,

I ask my ex about her experience and best things she did in sex her answer was i try black man, i was very shy when i heard that because i understand she will not be happy in our sex life, and that was the reason she left me

They used to have almost as many anti Asian laws as they did for black people in America but they never had the kind of fear towards them as they had for blacks. They never burned down whole Asian communities like they did black communities and even though they probably lynched Asian people as well I guarantee not nearly as many as black people!...
You're not lying there. That dislike and resentment is of course still present. and for eg, a lot of them hate to see black ppl doing well and having nice things. E.g. a lot of of whites get angry and frustrated when they see blacks with a nice car. They never behave that way toward other races. They don't get mad or make fun of them when they see an asian, latino, pacific-isalander or others doing well with a nice car, just the blacks. Same way other men dating a white woman is no big deal, but with a black person, there comes the hate.

Tonight was a prime example of why I’ve given up on yt men! Talked to a cute white guy for almost a month! Everything’s all great, until I’m asked the question:
Him “have you ever had sex with a black guy?”
Muah “what!? No why?”
H “idk, nvm”
M “that was random, but okay!!”
H “it’s just something that went thru my head, it’s okay if you have; that probably sounded bad haha”
M “lol what do you mean”
H “ just sounded bad!”
M “ okay, hon”
H “have you ever kissed a black guy”
M (me thinking maybe he is dropping a hint) “ lol if you really need to know I have had a few boyfriends that are black; my first was a black man, I didn’t want you to be insecure about it”
H “ wow I didn’t know you were a fucking nig*** lover”
Proceeds to get worse until I am left crying without a ride at tin roof.
In an Uber now and almost home but UGHHHGGGHHH!!! 😡
Uncalled for attitude in general and clearly a bullet dodged.

Just find guys that are into it, not hard on a site like this. I used to help my ex look for Black dates. The anticipation of her getting stretched by a BBC was part of the fun

Tonight was a prime example of why I’ve given up on yt men! Talked to a cute white guy for almost a month! Everything’s all great, until I’m asked the question:
Muah “what!? No why?”
H “idk, nvm”
H “it’s just something that went thru my head, it’s okay if you have; that probably sounded bad haha”
M “lol what do you mean”
H “ just sounded bad!”
M “ okay, hon”
M (me thinking maybe he is dropping a hint) “ lol if you really need to know I have had a few boyfriends that are black; my first was a black man, I didn’t want you to be insecure about it”
Sounds like a rude and racist asshole.

I overheard a similar conversation recently. I went out to a bar downtownand a white couple ended up sitting next to me. After a while i realized the white guy was begging the woman to date him but she wasn't interested, just wanted to be friends.

The guy kept pestering her, guilting her then brought up race. "Women don't want to date white men anymore," he kept saying. Then he'd point out the people at the bar - a mix of IR couples and black, brown couples. Anytime the woman told him to drop the race talk, he'd respond, "oh do you like a non-white guy?" This whole thing went back and forth, he still kept begging her to date him, she kept refusing. It got to the point where the guy raised his voice, shouting, "women only want to date dark-skinned him."

The guy stormed out of the bar, leaving the woman behind. Eventually we hit up a conversation which led to more things and thats a whole other story, lol. Anyway, that dude was a loser.

I'm actually curious as to how you didn't see that coming when he asked that question?

America is always going to have generations of racist people like we are always going to have flu season every year it's just a part of life in America. The only reason why I don't actually call America a racist country is because I do not believe that the majority of people in America are racist and that's the only reason why but America has plenty of racist people! I respect the one's that are open about it. Sadly they focused so much on keeping black people down and contained that they forgot to do the same to everyone else and now they are crying 😭 about the "genocide of white culture"! That may be true in the future but black Americans won't have very much to do with it! See they should have stayed on top of all the feminism, Liberalism, the rainbow 🌈 community, and these open borders and together it will mean their biggest fear come true and it won't be because of black people. At this point racism towards black people is just a smokescreen for those people who swear that America is being taken away from them.
These high-quality highly educated white women not letting guys run over them

Muah “what!? No why?”
H “idk, nvm”
M “lol what do you mean”
H “ just sounded bad!”
M “ okay, hon”
I'm sorry that you had that experience. That guy was a rascist asshole anyways. It really was none of his business if you had dated a black guy or not. If I was in his shoes I would thought that was cool and actually hot that you dated black guys. I wouldnt be insecure about it as I would be turned on by it and be so turned on that it would make me want you even more.

You’re so full of *******, an a blatant racist to go with it.

Back