Feelings of angst, regret, jealousy the first time?

CurFilipinaHW

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
So this morning it hit me. What happens if the first time my wife fucks another guy in front of me I freak out or regret what we’ve done? We’ve been talking about it for almost 3 years now. Initially she was ready to go-started our account here and on 2 other sites. Then she started getting cold feet and we didn’t go for it. We’ve gone back and forth and lots of fantasy play and she’s finally back on board 💯. I’m sure that the first time we, especially me will have mixed feelings when a hung guy slides in her the first time. Or even the first time she gobbles up a big cock. I doubt I will regret or freak out but you never know how you will react to a situation until you’re in it right? Any one mind to share their experiences-good and bad. If they are bad how did you get over those feelings? Thanks all.

The very first time i shared my wife it was more of a 3 sum. after that when she was with some one i always let them get started before i enter the room. As far as those thoughts you speak of it only lasted about 1 minute. ever since and quite a few guys later i don't even think about it

The very first time i shared my wife it was more of a 3 sum. after that when she was with some one i always let them get started before i enter the room. As far as those thoughts you speak of it only lasted about 1 minute. ever since and quite a few guys later i don't even think about it
That’s pretty much how I anticipate it happening. An initial “oh fuck” then embrace her being sexually pleased and watching her thoroughly enjoying herself.

The key is not to cum the first time it happens. Just watch and participate if you want but do not touch your dick. Let the first session end with you still horny and wanting to cum.

This is actually great advice though I could have never done so. On the day of the meet, I must’ve masturbated a good seven times thinking of the up and coming evening while my wife was getting her nails and hair done for him. While watching, I masturbated and after he left, I made love to my wife.

I never did feel any jealousy.

So this morning it hit me. What happens if the first time my wife fucks another guy in front of me I freak out or regret what we’ve done? We’ve been talking about it for almost 3 years now. Initially she was ready to go-started our account here and on 2 other sites. Then she started getting cold feet and we didn’t go for it. We’ve gone back and forth and lots of fantasy play and she’s finally back on board 💯. I’m sure that the first time we, especially me will have mixed feelings when a hung guy slides in her the first time. Or even the first time she gobbles up a big cock. I doubt I will regret or freak out but you never know how you will react to a situation until you’re in it right? Any one mind to share their experiences-good and bad. If they are bad how did you get over those feelings? Thanks all.

You been on here forever. It doesn’t appear like your wife even knows you have a profile or her pictures posted. If that’s even her. So it’s never going to happen. Just fantasy. Which is cool. But let’s be honest about it

You been on here forever. It doesn’t appear like your wife even knows you have a profile or her pictures posted. If that’s even her. So it’s never going to happen. Just fantasy. Which is cool. But let’s be honest about it
We will verify. She 100% knows. And yes that’s her. I get where you are coming from though.

We have a guy we see for fom fun. We've done it with him many times off and on for about 5 years. 99% of our fun has been with him.
First times were weird for sure, he'd fuck her then leave, very very awkward for all of us. Lots of regrets after for her and me.
Much better now were all comfy together.
WHILE we're doing it with him it's exciting as hell. After he leaves wife(and I) have guilt issues.

Back