White boys hurt my feelings!!!

Tonight was a prime example of why I’ve given up on yt men! Talked to a cute white guy for almost a month! Everything’s all great, until I’m asked the question:
Him “have you ever had sex with a black guy?”
Muah “what!? No why?”
H “idk, nvm”
M “that was random, but okay!!”
H “it’s just something that went thru my head, it’s okay if you have; that probably sounded bad haha”
M “lol what do you mean”
H “ just sounded bad!”
M “ okay, hon”
H “have you ever kissed a black guy”
M (me thinking maybe he is dropping a hint) “ lol if you really need to know I have had a few boyfriends that are black; my first was a black man, I didn’t want you to be insecure about it”
H “ wow I didn’t know you were a fucking nig*** lover”
Proceeds to get worse until I am left crying without a ride at tin roof.
In an Uber now and almost home but UGHHHGGGHHH!!! 😡
Regardless of the site or various kinkiness, that guy is just a dick. Don’t let it bother you.

Jesus, when will other white guts learn it doesn't fucking matter who or how many people you've slept with. It literally doesn't fucking matter, and for the love of the gods they need to stop being so damn hateful.
This isn’t necessarily a white issue. I think the average guy (think people not in this lifestyle) instinctively feels “betrayed” when a woman from their race is with a man from another race.

I see black men and black women fighting over each other dating out of race literally every day on twitter.

Asian guys have historically whined about Asian women always marrying white guys, etc

Tonight was a prime example of why I’ve given up on yt men! Talked to a cute white guy for almost a month! Everything’s all great, until I’m asked the question:
Muah “what!? No why?”
H “idk, nvm”
H “it’s just something that went thru my head, it’s okay if you have; that probably sounded bad haha”
M “lol what do you mean”
H “ just sounded bad!”
M “ okay, hon”
M (me thinking maybe he is dropping a hint) “ lol if you really need to know I have had a few boyfriends that are black; my first was a black man, I didn’t want you to be insecure about it”
Don’t give up on us. Not all are ignorant

Muah “what!? No why?”
H “idk, nvm”
M “lol what do you mean”
H “ just sounded bad!”
M “ okay, hon”
Sounds like he could've benefited from a swift kick in the balls to me💯

I'd approach this with some gentle words of concern. Yes he came across a total asshole, but he clearly has a thing for Black men and white women and he is handling it with mixed feelings that need controlling. He may have been brought up in a very racist family, yet he is trying to be better and failing at the last hurdle. Majorly!
Id just ask him, are you ok? Is there something you'd like to talk with me about? And are you able to stop yourself hurling abuse at me if we talk???

It may be that he is prime for.ced cuckold material. Like he wants it, but it has to be for.ced by You, not him begging for it. Or..... he may have desires for BBC himself 😉

I asked my girlfriend, now wife, very similar questions when I was younger. I wasn’t raised by my parents to be racist but it was a common theme in my friendship circles that “once they go black they aren’t allowed back”.

that person you are dealing with obviously had some deeper issues then I had because I would not of gone on a to make those racist comments if she had said yes, but at the time there is a good chance I would of let the relationship fizzle out.

That was close to 15 years ago now and it turns out all the comments my friends made in the past about BBC prob is what has helped lead to these thoughts of seeing my wife with Black Cock so deep in my head.

I’m sorry you had to deal with that and know it’s him who has issues he needs to deal with and not you.

confused real life GIF

Yeah apt name “lady” stinkhole. Something does stink and it’s your story I’ll wager it’s a Jussie smollet special. Just another of the many hoaxers trying to fabricate racism that does not exist.

What is funny though is the amount of overt racism on this site against white men and none of you people ever call it out. In fact right in this thread one of the first responses is just a big racist pile of trash vs white men and not a peep condemning it… says a lot about the people here.

I'm actually curious as to how you didn't see that coming when he asked that question?

America is always going to have generations of racist people like we are always going to have flu season every year it's just a part of life in America. The only reason why I don't actually call America a racist country is because I do not believe that the majority of people in America are racist and that's the only reason why but America has plenty of racist people! I respect the one's that are open about it. Sadly they focused so much on keeping black people down and contained that they forgot to do the same to everyone else and now they are crying 😭 about the "genocide of white culture"! That may be true in the future but black Americans won't have very much to do with it! See they should have stayed on top of all the feminism, Liberalism, the rainbow 🌈 community, and these open borders and together it will mean their biggest fear come true and it won't be because of black people. At this point racism towards black people is just a smokescreen for those people who swear that America is being taken away from them.
Stayed on top of the liberalism? What the fuck

Stayed on top of the liberalism? What the fuck
Liberalism is why criminals walk around committing crimes and taking lives without fear for their own lives being taken because Liberals decriminalized a bunch of crimes and are trying to make it hard for law abiding citizens to exercise our 2nd amendment rights!

Liberalism is why our borders are not secure and there are hundreds of thousands of brand new illegal immigrants coming in and living on welfare costing the American taxpayers millions in unexpected expenses and why there are thousands of them living on the streets. See when winter is here and the ******* hearts start talking about how dangerous it is for these poor migrants to be on the streets in negative temperatures I'm going to be like "what the fuck you telling us for go talk to the Liberals"!

That's what I mean when I say Liberalism!

Liberalism is why criminals walk around committing crimes and taking lives without fear for their own lives being taken because Liberals decriminalized a bunch of crimes and are trying to make it hard for law abiding citizens to exercise our 2nd amendment rights!

Liberalism is why our borders are not secure and there are hundreds of thousands of brand new illegal immigrants coming in and living on welfare costing the American taxpayers millions in unexpected expenses and why there are thousands of them living on the streets. See when winter is here and the ******* hearts start talking about how dangerous it is for these poor migrants to be on the streets in negative temperatures I'm going to be like "what the fuck you telling us for go talk to the Liberals"!

You are simply redefining a word, and buying into the partisan politics of over simplification. Just like people claiming conservatives are racist.
By American political standards I'm liberal....
571_1000.jpg

Muah “what!? No why?”
H “idk, nvm”
M “lol what do you mean”
H “ just sounded bad!”
M “ okay, hon”
Don't listen to anyone. Do what you think is necessary. if there is a need and a desire, then do not give up on it, and even more so listen to all sorts of whiners.

******* one of the most notable ******* dealers in america history said take the money out of ******* and watch the ******* related killings go away his name was Melvin Williams. Conservatives want the illegals in here for
big agriculture and construction cheap labor. And last time I checked it was plenty or killing going down in red states

Last edited:
This isn’t necessarily a white issue. I think the average guy (think people not in this lifestyle) instinctively feels “betrayed” when a woman from their race is with a man from another race.

I see black men and black women fighting over each other dating out of race literally every day on twitter.

Asian guys have historically whined about Asian women always marrying white guys, etc
When the crazy thing is, it still isn't that easy for black men to date interracially. the sisters crying because high income black men can date IR easily today.

Muah “what!? No why?”
H “idk, nvm”
M “lol what do you mean”
H “ just sounded bad!”
M “ okay, hon”
as a white cuck, Please allow me the honor of APOLOGIZING to you for what that moronic white twit said to u...u DIDNT deserve that!

Muah “what!? No why?”
H “idk, nvm”
M “lol what do you mean”
H “ just sounded bad!”
M “ okay, hon”
There is no reason to feel bad because of insecure people. 😉

Back