Why the cuckolds loves eat bull’s cum?

It is a combination of things.

1. It helps us reconnect. She tells me all of the details about her time with her bull while I clean her.

2. It shows her I approve of her actions.

3. It acknowledging the bull's superiority and my submissiveness.

4. She really enjoys it. She is so sensitive after being fucked by her bull that she climaxes several times. Each time she pushes more cum out. He likes to cum in her pussy as deep as he can. It takes a while for all of it to work it's way out.

5. It is humiliating. She laughes and teases me about how turned I get doing it.she laughes at my little erection and tells me it would be a waste of time for me to try because he as stretched her so much she wouldn't feel me. If I am still caged while I clean her, the cage inflicts pain as I try to get hard.

It is a combination of things.

1. It helps us reconnect. She tells me all of the details about her time with her bull while I clean her.

2. It shows her I approve of her actions.

3. It acknowledging the bull's superiority and my submissiveness.

4. She really enjoys it. She is so sensitive after being fucked by her bull that she climaxes several times. Each time she pushes more cum out. He likes to cum in her pussy as deep as he can. It takes a while for all of it to work it's way out.

5. It is humiliating. She laughes and teases me about how turned I get doing it.she laughes at my little erection and tells me it would be a waste of time for me to try because he as stretched her so much she wouldn't feel me. If I am still caged while I clean her, the cage inflicts pain as I try to get hard.
I wanted to write my post, but after reading yours, I saw what it was, what I wanted to say. You read all my thoughts.

There has got to be a more primitive reason why man would consume another man's seed. It's got to have some instinctual purpose for reducing chances of conception, or similar. There has to be some behavioral science behind the root of this. Does anyone have insight on this?

There has got to be a more primitive reason why man would consume another man's seed. It's got to have some instinctual purpose for reducing chances of conception, or similar. There has to be some behavioral science behind the root of this. Does anyone have insight on this?
there is logic to that argument

I saw a documentary once showing that lions cleaned out females before mating. The females in heat fucked everything, so the males cleaned them out to increase chance of them conceiving

Back