Why the cuckolds loves eat bull’s cum?

First off, that ******* is not yummy.:rolleyes: Its taste as good as eating warm toothpaste with no mint aftertaste. I started out with the whole cleanup thing in my late teens. And it really mentally got to me.

But my female friend at that time thought it was the hottest thing ever so I just turned off my brain. I have since done it over 100 times. It doesn't taste any better just less of a surprise

I want to believe I do it to make our bull feel like a bull. Also, I do it to remind my woman that I understand my place and will not start to try to fight back and feel more dominant. I do it bc its the most uncomfortable thing I have ever done and after i do I almost feel like I overcame that feeling of uneasiness

Last edited:
For me personally tethered are a few reasons. First reason is that there is just something very erotic and taboo about eating another man’s cum from your wife’s pussy or ass. Second reason is that I think cum tastes good, whether it’s mine or another man’s. I often eat mine out of her pussy and she knows how much I enjoy it.

Back