Why is fucking wives more enjoyable than fucking single females?

I think is the freedom of no responsibility with the relation, marriage, commitment, children, house keeping etc. Just fucking a girl because she loves it and all the work of convincing her is done by the other i.e. the stupid husband.
The hubby isn’t stupid. He’s just unable to provide what she needs. He realizes it and loves her enough to let another man pound her to satisfaction. Hubby’s are very important in the dynamic. Not stupid.

I think is the freedom of no responsibility with the relation, marriage, commitment, children, house keeping etc. Just fucking a girl because she loves it and all the work of convincing her is done by the other i.e. the stupid husband.
Husband isn't being stupid. He just realises she's a rare woman who has a higher sex drive compared to most women, so rather than keep her all to himself - he's actually helping other guys out by providing them with (generally) easy and free sex, that they'd probably otherwise spend the evening trying to find their next lay, which I'm sure most single men ever would in an ideal world like to be fucking as many and as hotter women as possible. So cuck partners should really be respected for helping getting the single men laid. Just like friends do on a night out as wingmen.

Very good points in this thread.... it shows most guys are intelligent and understand swinging/cuckolding..

For me I adore the cuckold scene.... the sex is great but the mental stimulation is the prize... I enjoy taking a cuck couple from their infancy in this lifestyle to owning both of them outright...

I strive for a three way dynamic with any couples I meet......

I want the husband of the couple fully involved in all aspects because his pleasure is paramount also.....

My only problem is that if I had to choose between meeting a couple or single female... my first choice would be the couple....

My boys think I’m crazy
Doesn't sound crazy sounds like you're very in touch With the dynamic Of this all

Personally I love having cuck/stag/hubby in attendance. Brings out the exhibitionist in me and I enjoy pleasing and using the wife so well she forgets he’s there. Does slutty things she doesn’t or rarely does. And gets totally into being used for my pleasure! Every couple is different but once you identify their boundaries I push right up to the limit of them!
YES!!!

I am experienced but it’s just like knowing a woman when you’re seducing her. You pay attention to what she talks about sexually and pay closer attention to her signs and symptoms during the initial exploration of her body. Like knowing when you can buttfuck her. But maybe simpler. Be charming with your clothes on. Learn how to make that Pussy cum and control her with the clothes off. Then learn and start penetrating her filthy mind. She’ll ask you to own/use/have her in due time. With a couple many times the cuckie is truly in charge. Explore his desires, he’s usually the kinkiest of the triad. Not saying you have to have M/M contact, many bulls don’t understand that part. Understand how he wants her to be used, how he wants to be involved and what the ultimate fantasy for each of them is.

Let me know your progress grasshopper!
GREAT answer........................

doing it with husbands permission is less risky. These days one needs to be careful with women coming back later claiming abuse. Tough to do this when husband was present and approving bulls activities.
Your right. Also the aids is dangerous.

I’m pretty new in the lifestyle. Just had my second wife a day ago. It seems to me that having sex with married women and their hubbies watching is much more of a turn on than vanilla sex. I’m trying to understand why?
One major reason is probably the intense power dynamic in such a scenario makes me feel more like the dominant alpha male that I am. Any other thoughts?
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view
Bro you are on the right path I’m a young guy just got in about three years ago and I’ve had several wives now. They’ll be good and bad experiences but that power and intensity of fucking a mans married wife in front of him is priceless

You are def the dominant alpha male and it shows. Men cannot act like we evolved 25000 years ago banging which ever women or couple we could over power... it’s more natural than our society admits

As a wife, I think that I am probably more appreciative of the attentions of buffed, hung young men than a young single woman who can probably sleep with any man she wants any time. Also, I suspect that men are attracted to the societal taboo of having sex with another man’s wife.
Yes!
The taboo definitely makes it much more intense.
Damn this lifestyle is amazing. I hope I never get bored of it ???

Back