Why is Black cock so good?

Mostly of the time the size is a factor. I had the wife of a Black couple My husband and I swapped with. Tell me Bitch he dont fuck me like that. About her husband. I told her were even then mine dont lick my pussy like he does yours. I only said that to make her feel better. How about it do Black men put more effort in to fucking White girls then Black girls I know they always fuck me like they got something to prove. She also said If he called me the names he called you Id cut him.

Mostly of the time the size is a factor. I had the wife of a Black couple My husband and I swapped with. Tell me Bitch he dont fuck me like that. About her husband. I told her were even then mine dont lick my pussy like he does yours. I only said that to make her feel better. How about it do Black men put more effort in to fucking White girls then Black girls I know they always fuck me like they got something to prove. She also said If he called me the names he called you Id cut him.
I think you hit part of it wifen2bbc. We are as turned on by white women as white women are turned on by us. Every white woman I've been with has been extremely hot for me, just dripping wet. Which made me want to give her more. Made me want to fulfill that black cock fantasy she been lusting after.

The best is when your their first. I've had the pleasure of being their first big cock and black cock a number of times and it's the best. I will say on those occasions I am definitely trying my hardest, making sure she gets her fantasy fulfilled.

I agree Karen, its about both of us, it realy turns my husband on to see me with a black guy. I love the way they fuck me & normally with a very big hard cock that keeps comming back for more. Nothing like waking up in the morning to a young black guys cock sliding deep inside me.
Cool! but u need mature black guy! that has experience, that do' nt leave you're ass after a couple of fucks!!//cause most young guys will"

the bull is an ******* and their cock is not as human is not fat like human but human is fat long and beside that human is what God made for human so the way human will fuck human is not the same way with the beast , beast is beast so that mentality of beast is what thy will use to fuck that human who wanna be like the beast .

the bull is an ******* and their cock is not as human is not fat like human but human is fat long and beside that human is what God made for human so the way human will fuck human is not the same way with the beast , beast is beast so that mentality of beast is what thy will use to fuck that human who wanna be like the beast .
Understand this life style( cuckold //hot wife seeks bulls this site !!

U do know that most posting here are humans seeking just that// yes bull is a beast ,but that just what they
want !! Are u answering any questions!!

I come from a small midwest town almost all white but seen white girls flirt and be overly friendly with some birracial boys at the pool would say some do it to shock family but this one girl was really interested and basically turned on and the boy was doing nothing special. I think that the color contrast is a huge turn on and girls/women just are drawn too.

Back