Why is Black cock so good?

As a blackman I'm gonna say that it's still a taboo, ( black male + white female) it still makes a lot of people uncomfortable. I live the fact that you see more and more IR couples. My self the best sex and most fulfilling relationships I've had have been with white women. I love the way they feel inside, I love the way the fuck me... and that's that.IMG_20141222_104716.jpg

The color black ever since ancient times has always been associated with the primal, animalistic, wild, dominant, selfish energy that permeates the universe. It's no coincidence that black people are called black, by this definition they are more black than other races. Thicker bones, more testosterone, lower voices, more explosive mentally and physically, more impulsive, emotional, insatiable. It's why our music is so sexy and rhythmic, it comes straight from the gut so we're still rocking the african drums even while we cruise in modernised media via rap videos and basketball, black cock hooked up to the information age via the internet.

There is a certain truth to the original racism of black and white in the sense of how blacks and whites are different but it's seen wholly negatively, black is associated with destruction, as was sex during those times an enormous taboo, or selfish desire which in balance is healthy and passionate. But in these days of abstraction and increasing disconnect form nature, our natural roots and charisma is extremely attractive. I know many white women that just want a masculine man in touch with his emotions, not cut off in his rationality and analytical mind. The reason black cock just looks so damned imposing is that it is, it's the archetype of primal masculinity. Ancients used to contrast gods of white heaven with black gods that would ravage them on the earth. Osirisis, Shiva, hey Priapus sounds black if anyone knows him lol.

I love letting rip on my sistahs who from my experience are alot more earthy and grounded than white women, but there is such a natural contrast to white that it's in the throngs of passion with a white woman that I feel my dark dominant depravity contrast with her sweet selfless submission.

Back