Why is Black cock so good?

Not only the good size from black men's black cocks are great but the stamina and virility from them too. Look in this video how she gives him a ******* handjob to make him cum at the end. I'm sure that a normal white man wouldn't resist the same kind of treatment over his dick (At least my husband wouldn't resist it). But the black lover from the video enjoys it despite his pain. When he finally cums his pleasure screams are so hot and wild...and his final relief's sight is even better.

anyone who's sucked black dick before knows the skin is just a littl ebit thicker & smoother. can't really explain it. im guessing thats why it feels more fulfilling in my pussy
That's true. The first time I sucked our black friend's cock was during our first holidays together. We've already fucked and he cummed quickly, so I massaged and sucked his cock until it turned hard again. Then we fucked again and he brought me one of the best orgasm in all my life. Some second later he cummed again.
When I told my husband about my previous experience with my ex, he became crazy...due the excitation! My husband couldn't believe the incredible stamina and potential from my boyfriend (he had been able to fuck me again despite it was in his refractory period). He said me that it had to be a wonderful experience for me, suck my black boyfriend's cock immediately after he had cummed and notice how it was becoming hard again.
My husband said me that my ex was a "first class male" and if he would have been there watching us fucking, he would assisted me sucking my black boyfriend's cock too.

We make good babies with the white girls.
yes this is corr
impg8911-jpg.438869
ect

Why is Black Cock so good....
tumblr_mmymtuAziZ1sop2ozo1_400.gif

because..
tumblr_mmymyuqCDU1sop2ozo1_400.gif

and as many women have already testified on here
tumblr_nbn39c6fpU1s0i9oio1_250.gif

and but of course...
tumblr_nbn336dsvw1tcf5pxo1_400.gif

and a woman cums harder than she ever has or will with a Big black cock
squirter.gif
it makes a cum-slut want to sing, dance, shout, and scream hallelujah
tumblr_nbnjcfY56W1tg4a6no1_250.gif

therefore in the end all women....
tumblr_nbqpehd6ic1tcf5pxo1_500.jpg

cause it brings a BIG SMILE to their faces! :D:D:D

Last edited:
Maybe this pic answers your question. Look that amazing black cock! It is able to reach easily her umbilicus area. I'm sure she felt pain when he finally penetrated her pussy...but the pleasure had to be supreme.View attachment 327368
That huge cock is able to reach her navel! I feel a big envy for him!
Despite the wonderful size of almost all black men's cocks, I think black cocks are great due they're "black". A lot of women become crazy before black men...it's just as simple as this. In the same way a lot of caucasian men love ebony girls.

Back