Why is Black cock so good?

Yes I agree if you fuck a girl that just lays down like a log or does not show any emotion or thrill for her .And you had sex with a MILF that looks you in the eyes and tells you take my pussy fuck me oh fuck me and growls like a dog or talks dirty even if the girl is average in the looks department she is way more fun.

Yes I agree if you fuck a girl that just lays down like a log or does not show any emotion or thrill for her .And you had sex with a MILF that looks you in the eyes and tells you take my pussy fuck me oh fuck me and growls like a dog or talks dirty even if the girl is average in the looks department she is way more fun.
Absolutely!

I think there are two reasons. First is if the woman believes she is going to be well fucked and satisfied it is more likely that she will enjoy the experience. The brain after all is the most powerful sex organ. The second reason is I think many men, myself included, work at being skilled fuckers.

Well said and I also approached sex the same way. I am able to last very long and it also takes me a while to reach my first orgasm .. I just happened to be a guy that does not get off quick and that's is because of my body I don't try or have a technique at all nor do I try I just came to the conclusion that everybody is different .

I think there is a certain sense of power for me to pleasure my partner. I thoroughly enjoy the look on a woman's face when I have fucked her limp and exhausted. Most of the women that have shared my bed have done so over long periods of time. They come to my bed by choice and most put their marriages at a certain level of risk. I do enjoy the sense of power I have. The fact that the power is given and not taken enhances the experience for me.

Back