Why is Black cock so good?

Women enjoy BBC because they believe they will enjoy BBC. A large cock regardless of color is either a great pleasure or a great pain. Which one it is greatly depends on the woman's attitude toward the cock and to a certain degree the skill of the male wielding it.

I love being handcuffed and tied naked in a chair whilst my wife is lead into a room with two big black men, the room she is in has cctv so i can see as well as hear her screams. after they have finished she cums into the room unties me and slides her cum filled body all over me, i love seeing her white bum red from the slap marks, just her sliding all over my body cum leaking out of evey hole makes me explode in seconds....

The contrast of a pitch black cock entering my ginger lips! His sweat dripping on my body as he holds over me! The way we look as I see us in the mirror! The excitement of possibly getting pregnant from his hot sperm he just pumped inside me! His friends waiting to do the same to me as I rest and take a breath for the next one...

Back