Why Does Married Pussy Always Feel Better?

Love your answer. We white men are slowly realizing that the Black Men are the dominant race and it is their right to prove it to us by taking our women. I, in no way compare to the lovemaking of a much stronger person. It is nature that the better of a species gets what they wish. Again, just my opinion.
Concur

I would venture to say that married pussy is better because it can be considered "trophy" pussy. The first black man to get my pussy gave me considerable insight on this. I was on a business trip in St Louis. The bar was crowded but not overly so. I always wear my wedding rings and at one point in the evening, I noticed this older and very attractive black man who kept looking at me. After he bought me several glasses of way too much wine, I ended up in his room. Soon, with my head still whirling from the excess wine, I found myself standing in front of him as he just sat there asking me to undress for him. I had never been with a back man before, and being light headed and very turned-on at the suggestion, I did as he asked. As I took off my bra (I wasn't wearing any panties...normal for me), I remember the thoughts of a black man seeing me, a married woman, so stimulating that I had contractions when I was suddenly naked in front of a BLACK MAN! He was looking at my bare boobies and my pussy, and soon, his hands were caressing me all over!

He undressed and totally floored me with the size of his cock. It was huge when compared with my husband. As he kissed me, he placed my hands on his hardness. As we lay on the bed, he explained to me that his thing was to seduce married women that appeared unapproachable. He loved the challenge, knowing married women carried a much lower risk of an STD (and he never used a condom), and that all of us had a weakness of some type. It was the ole "I know she has fucked, and will fuck... the question is, "Will she let me fuck her?"

I spent the night with him, allowing him to fuck me more times than I could count. After a night of fucking, he asked me if I had ever had anal sex. I told him I had not. Before I knew what was happening, his large black body was on top of me and his cock was pressing into my tight asshole. Once he had cum in my ass, we lay there and he whispered several things in my ear that I will always remember. "Peggy, always remember, white men have white cocks. Black men have big black dicks that were designed to please white pussies." And, then he said, without pulling his big black dick out of my freshly fucked ass, "Also, you should know that once a black man has fucked a white woman in her ass, her ass belongs to black men forever." Both are very true. That is why I am here.

View attachment 4708513
Beautiful experience!

I say it all the time that married pussy is better because it is married, exclusive, and✌sacred✌pussy!

Married pussy is the VIP of pussy, the premium brand of kitty cat!

All I want to do is experience it's married quality!
I want to inspect it, test it, and feel it for myself and confirm that it is indeed good, put my liquid seal of approval in it or on it, then give it back to it's rightful owner safe and sound! Is that too much to ask?🤷‍♂️
No not too much to ask sounds about perfect

IMO part of the dynamic of black-white sex is overturning the traditional dominance of whites over blacks in racist societies (less racist now, far more racist in the past). Taking a white man's wedded wife symbolizes black dominance over white, especially if it's with her enthusiastic consent, if he's better endowed and more sexually competent, and if the white man submissively watches. Another step is the deeply satisfied wife displaying her inseminated pussy to the husband while the bull looks on, and the symbolic actions can go farther than that of course.
yes just as it should be

I think if your fucking a wife that is living a cuckolding lifestyle, that married white pussy loves fucking to begin with or she would never agree to such a thing. Girls that are into it and love cock the way us guys love pussy, that makes for the best sex ever. My wife fucks a few married black men who say there wife’s aren’t really into sex and just kinda lay there. My wife never just lays there; she attacks the cock and does everything she can to make sure the big black cocks she enjoys feel like the king of the world and receives all the pleasure those cocks can ever dream of. Her bulls obviously love her sexual attitude and anything goes…..they can cum anywhere and anyhow they want to, she’ll oblige happily as she is in no way a cum dodger and if they want some ass, she’ll bend over and take it deep there too. She has fucked bulls in the backseat of the suv as I’ve drove them all around. We’ve pulled into parks and she’s sucked them off outside, she has fucked out on the balcony of a hotel late at night in New Orleans with ******* guys down on the street routing her on….me there standing watching her bounce up and down on black cock. She’s let them stop by late at night and fucked them in our driveway, she has met one in a hotel parking lot several times and fucked him middle of the day in his truck. She has taken a facial then went into a store not knowing there was still visible cum in her hair. She has been at a bar with me and our friends who know nothing about our lifestyle, excused herself to go make an important “call” then came back after being gone 10-15 minutes and kissed me giving me a taste of cum as she had the bull meet her in the parking lot to suck him off. She fucked in a busy and popular restaurant parking lot in a major rain storm with cars and people driving and running by, windows all fogged up. She has let me pick out guys in a hotel bar we were staying at and let her go over and make moves on them, have a ******* or two then waved at me as they walked off to go fuck in our room…..all of this has been with black men only!

so that complete desire to fuck and total love for black cock and cum and having a sex drive like a 18 year old boy, is what makes my wife’s married pussy so Desired by her black bulls. They know she’s always down to fuck and willing to try anything and give it her all doing it. Not all women obviously are like this, I just got lucky as my wife has had an insane sex drive since I first met her when she was just 16 and fucked and sucked my brains out daily….hell she was just 17 when we had a threesome with my friend….it was so hot and planted the seed to me being a cuckold. We didn’t do it often back then and stopped but I wish we never had of…..the fun we could’ve had being there young and letting her fuck big hung black mature black men like she does now.
Now that is a perfect life and wife

Sexy is a mind game
we both play and need
Lust that I cant tame
Positions that I just crave
Fruits get you wet hey
Kiss on your thighs and
Lick on your G spot
Nails into my back
Which way gets you more hot
Saunas or Jacuzzi's you
Need me I'm so into you