Why Does Married Pussy Always Feel Better?

I say it all the time that married pussy is better because it is married, exclusive, and✌sacred✌pussy!

Married pussy is the VIP of pussy, the premium brand of kitty cat!

All I want to do is experience it's married quality!
I want to inspect it, test it, and feel it for myself and confirm that it is indeed good, put my liquid seal of approval in it or on it, then give it back to it's rightful owner safe and sound! Is that too much to ask?🤷‍♂️

For me it’s seeing the beautiful love of my life being able to get the best sex she’s ever had. She deserves it because she’s so amazing and black guys have the equipment, the confidence and the stamina to make it happen. A lot of cucks and wannabes like me have small cocks, especially compared to the men on here. And we don’t hold erections like we used to and can’t last that long when we do. All that starts happening when she is in her sexual prime. Plus the idea of seeing her totally satisfied while taking a huge black cock that contrasts her pale skin is so sexy.

I think JDingo hit the nail on the head. Married women are just hot! I think the possibility of the woman, although prim and proper on the outside is possible a closet slut, is an arousing factor. Also, of late, with the MILF revolution really popularized and pushed to mainstream by the "Stiffler's Mom" character from American Pie, saw married women start paying more attention to their looks and go away from the "dumpy looking moms" of the past. Also the possibility of uninhibited sex, because the man is obviously not trying to establish a long term relationship here, is also a factor that can drive a man nuts. So basically a man can bust a nut in her really without consequence, the NSA angle of this is also a factor. But I believe the main factor, as JD pointed out is the taboo nature of it all. Fucking another man's wife is the ultimate conquest, and an added bonus is if her husband is okay with it. (Although a wife who is sneaking around is also a huge plus)

Obviously, from this site, I am not the only one. But why is it when I find out a woman is married, and I see that wedding ring on her finger, I get hard immediately? What is it about taking another man's love of his life and using her as your fuck doll is so hot? And cucks, why do you get off on seeing your wives used and then given back to you?
as a husband _ it would make me proud . your stiffness is the proof that she has a sexy body and your cum is the proof that you enjoyed her body .
also i would be happy for her - enjoy the pleasure and beeing satisfied without feeling guilty afterwards .
and the fact that she s able to get other men will increase her selfconfidence too.

I say it all the time that married pussy is better because it is married, exclusive, and✌sacred✌pussy!

Married pussy is the VIP of pussy, the premium brand of kitty cat!

All I want to do is experience it's married quality!
I want to inspect it, test it, and feel it for myself and confirm that it is indeed good, put my liquid seal of approval in it or on it, then give it back to it's rightful owner safe and sound! Is that too much to ask?🤷‍♂️
Any couples here ever played with JD he always has great answers, very respectful. My wife and I continue to play with chastity and cuckolding and if she gets to this point I hope to find someone like him. Just saying

IMO part of the dynamic of black-white sex is overturning the traditional dominance of whites over blacks in racist societies (less racist now, far more racist in the past). Taking a white man's wedded wife symbolizes black dominance over white, especially if it's with her enthusiastic consent, if he's better endowed and more sexually competent, and if the white man submissively watches. Another step is the deeply satisfied wife displaying her inseminated pussy to the husband while the bull looks on, and the symbolic actions can go farther than that of course.

Ma
Obviously, from this site, I am not the only one. But why is it when I find out a woman is married, and I see that wedding ring on her finger, I get hard immediately? What is it about taking another man's love of his life and using her as your fuck doll is so hot? And cucks, why do you get off on seeing your wives used and then given back to you?
Married pussy is better and tighter cause it doesn’t get fucked as much as it did when dating or single !!!! I’m lucky get in my wife 1 time every 2-3 months. And most of the time it’s 15-20 licking her until she gets a few Os then she might let me inside to be still while she uses a clit toy then pushes me out lol

Seeing my wife taking her lovers bbc is the most sexually stimulating sight and hearing him saying how good her tight married white cunt feels wrapped around his black cock.that he’s going to make her a real woman fucking my black cock deeper in your cunt than your husband has ever done .your gonna be my white married black cock loving whore and slut Hearing her telling him how good his cock feels filling her married cunt and to fuck his black spunk up my whore cunt please .
It’s a real pleasure knowing that her married cunt is being satisfied by a large black cock .after many years of trying to persuade her to try bbc . She is a more sexually relaxed since getting good sex from her bbc lover. She dresses sexier than she has for years ,will go out naked underneath her dress. These are things she has not done since we have been married.
Del says my wife knows how to use her vaginal muscles so well and that is because being older and married she knows what she wants. I believe it’s due to married couples have less sexual stimulation after many years of sex . This making the wives hungry for good sex and will go all out to please the guy fucking her more than she has done in the past
Del her lover has said she fucks better every time we meet him and he knows she will please him as he wishes.

Last edited:
Back