Why Does Married Pussy Always Feel Better?

Obviously, from this site, I am not the only one. But why is it when I find out a woman is married, and I see that wedding ring on her finger, I get hard immediately? What is it about taking another man's love of his life and using her as your fuck doll is so hot? And cucks, why do you get off on seeing your wives used and then given back to you?
86916387_065_6554.jpg

Obviously, from this site, I am not the only one. But why is it when I find out a woman is married, and I see that wedding ring on her finger, I get hard immediately? What is it about taking another man's love of his life and using her as your fuck doll is so hot? And cucks, why do you get off on seeing your wives used and then given back to you?
It is an evolutionary thing. Like a male lion that takes over a pride and kills the cubs fathered by the rival he overthrew. You have overpowered, even if he voluntarily surrendered, the rival male and can now spread your genes.

Wow. Hadn’t really thought about this in this way before. I’ve been out of the lifestyle for some years and haven’t had a black man since I married my current husband. If I decided to cheat on him now, would that make me a “special treat” for the black guys? 🙂
Maybe better if you didn't cheat. But if you did, yes, you'd be a special treat. A snack to much on when his loins are tight.

I would venture to say that married pussy is better because it can be considered "trophy" pussy. The first black man to get my pussy gave me considerable insight on this. I was on a business trip in St Louis. The bar was crowded but not overly so. I always wear my wedding rings and at one point in the evening, I noticed this older and very attractive black man who kept looking at me. After he bought me several glasses of way too much wine, I ended up in his room. Soon, with my head still whirling from the excess wine, I found myself standing in front of him as he just sat there asking me to undress for him. I had never been with a back man before, and being light headed and very turned-on at the suggestion, I did as he asked. As I took off my bra (I wasn't wearing any panties...normal for me), I remember the thoughts of a black man seeing me, a married woman, so stimulating that I had contractions when I was suddenly naked in front of a BLACK MAN! He was looking at my bare boobies and my pussy, and soon, his hands were caressing me all over!

He undressed and totally floored me with the size of his cock. It was huge when compared with my husband. As he kissed me, he placed my hands on his hardness. As we lay on the bed, he explained to me that his thing was to seduce married women that appeared unapproachable. He loved the challenge, knowing married women carried a much lower risk of an STD (and he never used a condom), and that all of us had a weakness of some type. It was the ole "I know she has fucked, and will fuck... the question is, "Will she let me fuck her?"

I spent the night with him, allowing him to fuck me more times than I could count. After a night of fucking, he asked me if I had ever had anal sex. I told him I had not. Before I knew what was happening, his large black body was on top of me and his cock was pressing into my tight asshole. Once he had cum in my ass, we lay there and he whispered several things in my ear that I will always remember. "Peggy, always remember, white men have white cocks. Black men have big black dicks that were designed to please white pussies." And, then he said, without pulling his big black dick out of my freshly fucked ass, "Also, you should know that once a black man has fucked a white woman in her ass, her ass belongs to black men forever." Both are very true. That is why I am here.

Leg Heels.jpg

I would venture to say that married pussy is better because it can be considered "trophy" pussy. The first black man to get my pussy gave me considerable insight on this. I was on a business trip in St Louis. The bar was crowded but not overly so. I always wear my wedding rings and at one point in the evening, I noticed this older and very attractive black man who kept looking at me. After he bought me several glasses of way too much wine, I ended up in his room. Soon, with my head still whirling from the excess wine, I found myself standing in front of him as he just sat there asking me to undress for him. I had never been with a back man before, and being light headed and very turned-on at the suggestion, I did as he asked. As I took off my bra (I wasn't wearing any panties...normal for me), I remember the thoughts of a black man seeing me, a married woman, so stimulating that I had contractions when I was suddenly naked in front of a BLACK MAN! He was looking at my bare boobies and my pussy, and soon, his hands were caressing me all over!

He undressed and totally floored me with the size of his cock. It was huge when compared with my husband. As he kissed me, he placed my hands on his hardness. As we lay on the bed, he explained to me that his thing was to seduce married women that appeared unapproachable. He loved the challenge, knowing married women carried a much lower risk of an STD (and he never used a condom), and that all of us had a weakness of some type. It was the ole "I know she has fucked, and will fuck... the question is, "Will she let me fuck her?"

I spent the night with him, allowing him to fuck me more times than I could count. After a night of fucking, he asked me if I had ever had anal sex. I told him I had not. Before I knew what was happening, his large black body was on top of me and his cock was pressing into my tight asshole. Once he had cum in my ass, we lay there and he whispered several things in my ear that I will always remember. "Peggy, always remember, white men have white cocks. Black men have big black dicks that were designed to please white pussies." And, then he said, without pulling his big black dick out of my freshly fucked ass, "Also, you should know that once a black man has fucked a white woman in her ass, her ass belongs to black men forever." Both are very true. That is why I am here.

View attachment 4708513
why addthis picture to your post?

No married pussy don`t ever feel better because it get fucked alot more than a single pussy that only gets fucked if shes lucky once a month & not 5 times a week every week lol.

As a white male its simply to see white wives/girls have amazing sex. the best feeling is when you know shes having the best sex of her life. And for that to happen a black bull is required.

why does married pussy feel better? well there is the more placebo effect that you as a bull, is fucking a married white girl, who is exclusive. but perhaps physically it feels better as a married woman is with only one man. and im sure you've seen plenty of white dicks to know that we arnt exactly stretching our wives.

My wife has always found black men attractive. Now she has taken the plunge I think it has released a pent up sexual desire to be satisfied and to satisfy the men she chooses. Her pussy has only had one cock for over 20 years so I can see why guys would see her and other wife’s as the holy grail of pussy. I don’t see my self as a cuck but throughly enjoyed watching her be eaten out and then suck a black cock. I even fucked her while she sucked his cock and she really enjoyed that. After she was done with the guy she came back to me and we fucked like we were teenagers again. I see it as a win, win for all concerned

View attachment 4708513
Peggy, Your attitude from your post does remind me of my lovely wife, when She was,active. Sadly both too old in our 70,s. But one hell of a ride before we retired. 😁👌👍

She will! I have had a lot of wives that have told me this and then changes their minds. And the moral to this reply? “Never say “NEVER”!!!
Completely agree. For years my wife said she would never do this but then one day something clicked inside her and she met a guy and inside of a week of meeting him she was sucking on his dick. Truly amazing transformation. We talked about it after and had the best sex in years. Now she is talking about finding another guy. I’m still in shock to be honest. What has happened to my wife😁

Completely agree. For years my wife said she would never do this but then one day something clicked inside her and she met a guy and inside of a week of meeting him she was sucking on his dick. Truly amazing transformation. We talked about it after and had the best sex in years. Now she is talking about finding another guy. I’m still in shock to be honest. What has happened to my wife😁
We, post on here but all our posts , allude to a time that is not the present.
We we’re swingers from our late 20,s through to our 60,s.
My Wife discovered BBC at around 48 years old, She was used to being watched etc from swingers clubs etc, but when She found at 48 a young black guy who was,early 30,s, Who absolutely loved having sex with Her, She really took off.
We have always loved partner swapping and both of us,never minded what each other were doing, We always and still have total honesty with each other.
As our relationship matured and She enjoyed Her really really well endowed lover, I loved to pick Her up from Her boyfriends apartment ( Well his older Brothers actually ), after she had spent usually a Friday night there but some weekends, where I picked Her up on a Sunday ( Usually if there was,a gang of them ).
She always says She had a wonderful time and enjoyed all sorts of sex, I never got the opportunity to watch that often as,She much preferred to be on Her own as She always said If I was there it inhibited Her and the guys involved.
However on the occasions I have been allowed the experience was mind blowing for me.
The sheer sexual energy provided by some of the biggest black cocks and then watching Her being cleaned out by another woman, was amazing.
The saddest thing is age.
We are both still together but alas time catches up, and each year goes by our wild side seems further and further away.
Oh! The stories We/She could tell😁👌

When I was younger, I used to love fucking and filling older neglected married white grandmother's, and sending them home to their husbands leaking my seed! I absolutely loved molesting and fucking proper innocent looking grandmother's and making them into my personal sluts, I had a small stable of mares whenever the need arised! One time is was in a local restaurant and there were my wife and three of my mares there. It was fun knowing that I owned most of the pussy in the room! All pussy feels good to fuck,but married pussyis fun because it belongs to someone else and you can pat it on the sweet ass and send it home when you are done with it, and they always answer the phone on the first ring the next time you call them for seeding!

For me it’s seeing the beautiful love of my life being able to get the best sex she’s ever had. She deserves it because she’s so amazing and black guys have the equipment, the confidence and the stamina to make it happen. A lot of cucks and wannabes like me have small cocks, especially compared to the men on here. And we don’t hold erections like we used to and can’t last that long when we do. All that starts happening when she is in her sexual prime. Plus the idea of seeing her totally satisfied while taking a huge black cock that contrasts her pale skin is so sexy.
I think you explained it pretty damn good

Because married pussy is forbidden 😏

Back