Why Does Married Pussy Always Feel Better?

Obviously, from this site, I am not the only one. But why is it when I find out a woman is married, and I see that wedding ring on her finger, I get hard immediately? What is it about taking another man's love of his life and using her as your fuck doll is so hot? And cucks, why do you get off on seeing your wives used and then given back to you?
For me it’s the powerless feeling and the humiliation. When I was younger my friends would kiss my girlfriend in front of me to see how I would react. When I said nothing they knew that they probably could do more with her so they did. — Cuck.

I'm not a bull, but I know why I enjoy my wife getting well fucked. For the bulls though, I would imagine that it's not the pussy itself that feels great but the mental game that goes along with it. First, you can be free to be yourself. You aren't trying to woo a woman for any other purpose than sex and if you are plowing that married pussy, you are already there, so there are no pressures or expectations afterwards which allows you to just let go and enjoy it. Second, there's the thing about having something you really are not supposed to have. In an interracial coupling that kind of goes two-fold: part because she's not your woman and you are getting to enjoy the most intimate of acts with her and the other part because of society's ridiculous bias against interracial sex (though this is really starting to change, many of us grew up in an era when this was still not widely accepted). These are just my thoughts, but I would imagine that would cause the overall experience to be heightened compared to fucking single women.

Last edited:
I married a hoe over 35 years ago, and I am still married to the hoe today.
Some men want the hoe. I love a used woman. Nothing like waiting in line for my turn on my own woman. WOW There as so many sluts in the world because alphas fuck hoe but do not marry a hoe. That is our job. Keeping the hoes so other men can fuck them. Give me a used, sloppy, wet, cum-filled pussy any day and I will pump and lick hat well ridden cunt.

Obviously, from this site, I am not the only one. But why is it when I find out a woman is married, and I see that wedding ring on her finger, I get hard immediately? What is it about taking another man's love of his life and using her as your fuck doll is so hot? And cucks, why do you get off on seeing your wives used and then given back to you?
I'm 35 old , and with my first wife she got blacked after 5 years of marriage, she was 23 ; for me it was exciting to see this black man with a bbc double the, me , 1 head up then me, with muscle, at first time she was immediately on her knees to suck him, for me I saw my wife giving pleasure to another strong man and black, I saw that with this that wife being wild with him , with me it was soft, with him hard and wild, in my head an excitement going up, and my hand on my cock , my wife having pleasure and screaming of a black man, with a bbc inside her, I had a great pleasure to see that, and was happy for her that she had a great pleasure, also I ask the black if he had been content with my wife, to know if she had been good , he said yes your wife is a good slut for the bbc, and for me I was happy to know that. She is good for the blacks , very exciting.
The best is, that the black ask to her that tomorrow he comes back to continue the work of being a white wife for the blacks, hearing that it make me proud that my wife is very good to give pleasure to black men and so that I have a strong wife.

I say it all the time that married pussy is better because it is married, exclusive, and✌sacred✌pussy!

Married pussy is the VIP of pussy, the premium brand of kitty cat!

All I want to do is experience it's married quality!
I want to inspect it, test it, and feel it for myself and confirm that it is indeed good, put my liquid seal of approval in it or on it, then give it back to it's rightful owner safe and sound! Is that too much to ask?🤷‍♂️
You sir! Haha! You are speaking my Freak Language. Good job. There's room for all, but this has always been my vibe.

I think bulls like married pussy because like alot said its exclusive and I guess it's ever better knowing she's only been with her husband for the last 10+ years and now your taking away the innocent wife's pussy . Gonna be the first dick she's had since her husband in them 10+ years of corse it's gonna feel better then some normal single women 😈

I think bulls like married pussy because like alot said its exclusive and I guess it's ever better knowing she's only been with her husband for the last 10+ years and now your taking away the innocent wife's pussy . Gonna be the first dick she's had since her husband in them 10+ years of corse it's gonna feel better then some normal single women 😈
I’m a married Mexican wife

picking Sammy up from hotel one night, i was waiting in the car park and was shocked when she came out she walked to the car and she had two black guys with her, i was embarrassed when she opened the door the one guy came to the door and said

"thanks for letting us have her she sure knows how to fuck" i just couldnt say anything i was so dumb struck

picking Sammy up from hotel one night, i was waiting in the car park and was shocked when she came out she walked to the car and she had two black guys with her, i was embarrassed when she opened the door the one guy came to the door and said

"thanks for letting us have her she sure knows how to fuck" i just couldnt say anything i was so dumb struck
Hi

I'd say that it is the sense of conquest that motivates manly men to fuck some guy's wife. Proud that he can fuck her better than hubby. That he fucks so good, she is willing to cheat. Not just once, but multiple times, over time. Hubby still gets to fuck her, to spare his feelings. But he knows that she wants the other guy. That it is the other guy who always makes her cum... and to whom she gives herself completely.

I'd say that it is the sense of conquest that motivates manly men to fuck some guy's wife. Proud that he can fuck her better than hubby. That he fucks so good, she is willing to cheat. Not just once, but multiple times, over time. Hubby still gets to fuck her, to spare his feelings. But he knows that she wants the other guy. That it is the other guy who always makes her cum... and to whom she gives herself completely.
Wow. Hadn’t really thought about this in this way before. I’ve been out of the lifestyle for some years and haven’t had a black man since I married my current husband. If I decided to cheat on him now, would that make me a “special treat” for the black guys? 🙂

Wow. Hadn’t really thought about this in this way before. I’ve been out of the lifestyle for some years and haven’t had a black man since I married my current husband. If I decided to cheat on him now, would that make me a “special treat” for the black guys? 🙂
Yes always sexy!

Back