Why Does Married Pussy Always Feel Better?

I would venture to say that married pussy is better because it can be considered "trophy" pussy. The first black man to get my pussy gave me considerable insight on this. I was on a business trip in St Louis. The bar was crowded but not overly so. I always wear my wedding rings and at one point in the evening, I noticed this older and very attractive black man who kept looking at me. After he bought me several glasses of way too much wine, I ended up in his room. Soon, with my head still whirling from the excess wine, I found myself standing in front of him as he just sat there asking me to undress for him. I had never been with a back man before, and being light headed and very turned-on at the suggestion, I did as he asked. As I took off my bra (I wasn't wearing any panties...normal for me), I remember the thoughts of a black man seeing me, a married woman, so stimulating that I had contractions when I was suddenly naked in front of a BLACK MAN! He was looking at my bare boobies and my pussy, and soon, his hands were caressing me all over!

He undressed and totally floored me with the size of his cock. It was huge when compared with my husband. As he kissed me, he placed my hands on his hardness. As we lay on the bed, he explained to me that his thing was to seduce married women that appeared unapproachable. He loved the challenge, knowing married women carried a much lower risk of an STD (and he never used a condom), and that all of us had a weakness of some type. It was the ole "I know she has fucked, and will fuck... the question is, "Will she let me fuck her?"

I spent the night with him, allowing him to fuck me more times than I could count. After a night of fucking, he asked me if I had ever had anal sex. I told him I had not. Before I knew what was happening, his large black body was on top of me and his cock was pressing into my tight asshole. Once he had cum in my ass, we lay there and he whispered several things in my ear that I will always remember. "Peggy, always remember, white men have white cocks. Black men have big black dicks that were designed to please white pussies." And, then he said, without pulling his big black dick out of my freshly fucked ass, "Also, you should know that once a black man has fucked a white woman in her ass, her ass belongs to black men forever." Both are very true. That is why I am here.

View attachment 4708513

WOW, this is SUCH a hot story/experience!! Going to a hotel room with a man who is not your husband and voluntarily taking off your clothes as instructed by another guys is SO HOT!! And for the guy, to have a married woman go to your hotel room and do this is awesome. Something very exciting/erotic about married women having sex with other guys and the manner in which this occurred is awesome. And the fact that you let him fuck you with no condom just tops it off as being SO HOT!!

Obviously, from this site, I am not the only one. But why is it when I find out a woman is married, and I see that wedding ring on her finger, I get hard immediately? What is it about taking another man's love of his life and using her as your fuck doll is so hot? And cucks, why do you get off on seeing your wives used and then given back to you?
Why do so many assume the man who let's his wife play is a cuckold? I think a lot of people don't understand exactly what a cuckold is.

thanks for your comment TxWifey. As a bisexual male in a relationship I’ve struggled with coming out because I don’t want to be perceived as a cuck when it’s just that I like dick too 😂😂😂

My wife has always found black men attractive. Now she has taken the plunge I think it has released a pent up sexual desire to be satisfied and to satisfy the men she chooses. Her pussy has only had one cock for over 20 years so I can see why guys would see her and other wife’s as the holy grail of pussy. I don’t see my self as a cuck but throughly enjoyed watching her be eaten out and then suck a black cock. I even fucked her while she sucked his cock and she really enjoyed that. After she was done with the guy she came back to me and we fucked like we were teenagers again. I see it as a win, win for all concerned
your more of a stag

For me it’s seeing the beautiful love of my life being able to get the best sex she’s ever had. She deserves it because she’s so amazing and black guys have the equipment, the confidence and the stamina to make it happen. A lot of cucks and wannabes like me have small cocks, especially compared to the men on here. And we don’t hold erections like we used to and can’t last that long when we do. All that starts happening when she is in her sexual prime. Plus the idea of seeing her totally satisfied while taking a huge black cock that contrasts her pale skin is so sexy.
Perfectly, perfectly said!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Our perspective is probably different than most because cuckolding is just one of our kinks. When were actively swinging I can say that I loved knowing that I could make a man’s wife so horny that she’d break her marital vows to fuck me. That was hot for me. One of my favorite memories was picking up a non-swinger couple at bar and bringing them home. When the wife and I started playing she demanded her husband watch me fuck her. That was a huge turn on. Of course after that he wasn’t of much use to my wife. His loss

Conv
Our perspective is probably different than most because cuckolding is just one of our kinks. When were actively swinging I can say that I loved knowing that I could make a man’s wife so horny that she’d break her marital vows to fuck me. That was hot for me. One of my favorite memories was picking up a non-swinger couple at bar and bringing them home. When the wife and I started playing she demanded her husband watch me fuck her. That was a huge turn on. Of course after that he wasn’t of much use to my wife. His loss
Converted another couple nice job

Must be very exciting to seduce the wife and husband

Did you fuck her on more than the one time?

I like the saying: "all the best things in life are free"
By that methodology, a man fucking a married woman/a woman in a relationship with someone else is like a free shag no? Doesn't come with the costs or constructs of a relationship. You have very willing parties, the man rocks up, has his fun with the willing woman, gets his satisfaction and leaves. The added bonus of the taboo of it being you "not supposed too" fuck another man's wife. Instead, they are asking you too and all you need to do is enjoy it. Sounds like a great deal to me ha

Obviously, from this site, I am not the only one. But why is it when I find out a woman is married, and I see that wedding ring on her finger, I get hard immediately? What is it about taking another man's love of his life and using her as your fuck doll is so hot? And cucks, why do you get off on seeing your wives used and then given back to you?
Black natural sexual power is way stronger than any conventional bond like marriage and this is simply beautiful! :qos: :love:

I think it's the Idea of our white wife's being taken by Superior Black men and all we can do is feel Helpless and accept it like good little Beta Boy's 🤩🙏🙏🙏♠️♠️♠️❤️❤️❤️

As a cuckold I can say that blacked white women are stronger, prettier, sexier. Black power makes them better. So first of all we are proud if black men pay attention to our wives and when they come back we are happy becouse they are better women

Personally, when I fuck my wife I feel proud thinking that in the same pussy that I am in, there was a black cock! :love: :sex:

I say it all the time that married pussy is better because it is married, exclusive, and✌sacred✌pussy!

Married pussy is the VIP of pussy, the premium brand of kitty cat!

All I want to do is experience it's married quality!
I want to inspect it, test it, and feel it for myself and confirm that it is indeed good, put my liquid seal of approval in it or on it, then give it back to it's rightful owner safe and sound! Is that too much to ask?🤷‍♂️
Married pussy is already committed to someone who they have (originally) bound themselves to be faithful to only each other (sacred). Marriage is also like running a business M-F, it gets regular like Wednesday's ham sandwich. If I'm doing it with my husband, it's just like the procedure manual for adjusting the shower - predicable I know what's next, all the way to the premature ending.

Why is married pussy the best? It's like Saturday night! It's free, it's unpredictable, it's exciting and eager and can't wait to see if you know the combination necessary to unlock the Kitnerboy Redoubt..

Back