Why does it feel so good when breeding a white girl?

I don’t think it’s such an accomplishment. If a baby comes out of the situation it’s going to be a big deal but not because my partner is white. This is disgusting and that meme is rediculous. I refuse to be looked down upon or thought less of because the color of my skin is different than my partners. This must be some racist posing as a black guy putting this B.S. on the site.

I agree . Sounds to me like...a red neck wannabe.

Probably suffers from cranial rectal inversion.

Feeling when you bred a white girl is incredible. it feels like some important accomplishment.
Maybe because of the reason that you know you marked them for life.

My question is, you don't get that feeling when you bred a latina or any other mixed raced girls. Only pure, pale white girls. Any ideas?

My wife's black boyfriend agrees with you. He was proud beyond belief when my blonde wife got pregnant by him. It was a total power trip he said. Humiliating me was definitely part of his incredible satisfaction.

orgy-masters-8.gif

Last edited:
You don’t have to be the richest, smartest, most successful alpha man in the world to get a girl pregnant. It’s literally the easiest thing to do, yet if you look at the paleness of my skin and the color of my hair, you’ll know that no dark skinned male throughout history has ever accomplished this with my bloodline. I’m not pregnant, nor do I have a baby yet, so if you were the first to put a baby in my belly, you would alter my pure European ancestry forever.

I’ve had brief nanny jobs quite recently for a family with a mixed race baby. During the day I’d take him to the mall, he’s almost a year old. Oh the interesting looks I get particularly from men. I can see the gears turning as they start to assemble a story about me. It’s quite funny and yes i get a HUGE kick out of it. Harmless fun right?

It's a lot easier for a sexy Black MAN to talk me into the sack than any puny white boy.

Feeling when you bred a white girl is incredible. it feels like some important accomplishment.

My question is, you don't get that feeling when you bred a latina or any other mixed raced girls. Only pure, pale white girls. Any ideas?

My wife, and me too for that matter, have indeed been marked for life. And we're grateful for what my wife's black boyfriend did to a normal white middle class couple.

815867.jpg

ask the wife

The black bull wants to show his power and humiliate the husband. The wife wants genes that come from a man who is strong, intelligent, healthy, muscular, athletic. If the husband truly loves his wife, he accepts her desire.

Just watch this video, and you know what's the right thing to do.

It felt different the first time i got with a white chic. The entire experience initially was different. Now after quite some years... it's normal. I will say this though, white women taught me how too be as freaky as i am. That's for sure. I have friends with biracial *******. The woman just seems like her... She's cool af...good mom in a different way. But she could care less about what people think of her and her *******. I've never had it cross my mind about her. And she defintely doesn't fit the stereotypical part of a white chic that would be in a relationship with a black man.

You loved the humiliation of the white husband, and you love that strong black genes are being passed on. That's what mom Nature wants.

D0Hwb1FX4AE0l3B.jpg

Well there is something about it for the black guy.....my wife( who is Asian ) has had 2 different black guys and both talked during sex about giving her a baby.....and talked I mean they would say while having sex "will you have my baby?" and " I want a baby with you" " please have my baby"

They wanted her to respond "yes" so I guess so they could orgasm more intensely inside her....but they would keep asking until she said "yes" or even told them " I'll have your baby" " I want your baby" then they would cum inside her but the kicker was both guys asked her not to run to clean up and keep the seed inside.....they would keep her in the bed after for a long while talking about the baby they may have just conceived .......So even after they came they still wanted her pregnant.

They both knew she's married and could get easily pregnant but did it anyway....so can anyone black guy explain your feelings about this?

ps, she is a petite little hottie very good looking and kind of shy-ish ... I was thinking that has something to do with it also because she's submissive.
The thought has been something my husband and I are discussing !

Well for me, race does not really play much of a factor. Whether she's white, latin, black, middle eastern, etc., I enjoy being a bull and work to creampie her. It feels great knowing that you fill up these women time and time again and at least a few times each night. For me I know I was successful when I see her in bliss, hearing her moan, feeling her cum several times, and pumping my seed in her at least a few times.

Back