Why does it feel so good when breeding a white girl?

Haha...at first i didnt realize why the looks were more than the usual pervy stares, but more inquisitive double takes.
you know what, this actually gave me an idea. if i had a gf/wife with whom i could share these kind of fantasize i would ask her to baby sit for a couple with a mixed baby and i would join my wife at the mall or any public place. so we would be a white couple with a mixed baby, i would definitely love to see the reactions... probably that night we would have the hottest sex with the wife ;)

You don’t have to be the richest, smartest, most successful alpha man in the world to get a girl pregnant. It’s literally the easiest thing to do, yet if you look at the paleness of my skin and the color of my hair, you’ll know that no dark skinned male throughout history has ever accomplished this with my bloodline. I’m not pregnant, nor do I have a baby yet, so if you were the first to put a baby in my belly, you would alter my pure European ancestry forever.

I’ve had brief nanny jobs quite recently for a family with a mixed race baby. During the day I’d take him to the mall, he’s almost a year old. Oh the interesting looks I get particularly from men. I can see the gears turning as they start to assemble a story about me. It’s quite funny and yes i get a HUGE kick out of it. Harmless fun right?

Samantha Eropean ancestry doesnt egsist... All human came from Africa. Your white skin means only one thing, that your ancesters lived in north, read at lest wkipedia, eoropeans had darker skin 8000 yrs ago.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_skin

you know what, this actually gave me an idea. if i had a gf/wife with whom i could share these kind of fantasize i would ask her to baby sit for a couple with a mixed baby and i would join my wife at the mall or any public place. so we would be a white couple with a mixed baby, i would definitely love to see the reactions... probably that night we would have the hottest sex with the wife ;)
Now that’s successful use of your big head and little head. ;)

You don’t have to be the richest, smartest, most successful alpha man in the world to get a girl pregnant. It’s literally the easiest thing to do, yet if you look at the paleness of my skin and the color of my hair, you’ll know that no dark skinned male throughout history has ever accomplished this with my bloodline. I’m not pregnant, nor do I have a baby yet, so if you were the first to put a baby in my belly, you would alter my pure European ancestry forever.
Don't be dramatic. In two more generations of white breeding there could be a white baby with brown hair. Many White Americans have Native and Black American admixture, esp. in the Appalachian area.

Speaking as a white lady, I think there is a lot of psychological stuff going on. When I was a teenager my Dad strictly forbid me going with a black boy and amongst my friends there were nasty comments about girls who 'went with black boys'. This has stuck with me and, I think, partly the reason I like sex with black guys now. Its the Forbidden Fruit aspect, having what you were told you couldnt have. Taking that a step further and getting pregnant by a black guy is the ultimate wow as your letting the world see that you go with black guys and dont care who knows. I an still of baby bearing age and it is still a lovely idea but im not going to if I can help it.
I would like to hear why the black guys like it, is it years of not being allowed to go with white girls or some thing about anti racism or something? Personally Im just glad both black and white now like it to happen, makes for a nicer world.
Exactly.

Well there is something about it for the black guy.....my wife( who is Asian ) has had 2 different black guys and both talked during sex about giving her a baby.....and talked I mean they would say while having sex "will you have my baby?" and " I want a baby with you" " please have my baby"

They wanted her to respond "yes" so I guess so they could orgasm more intensely inside her....but they would keep asking until she said "yes" or even told them " I'll have your baby" " I want your baby" then they would cum inside her but the kicker was both guys asked her not to run to clean up and keep the seed inside.....they would keep her in the bed after for a long while talking about the baby they may have just conceived .......So even after they came they still wanted her pregnant.

They both knew she's married and could get easily pregnant but did it anyway....so can anyone black guy explain your feelings about this?

ps, she is a petite little hottie very good looking and kind of shy-ish ... I was thinking that has something to do with it also because she's submissive.

I don’t think it’s such an accomplishment. If a baby comes out of the situation it’s going to be a big deal but not because my partner is white. This is disgusting and that meme is rediculous. I refuse to be looked down upon or thought less of because the color of my skin is different than my partners. This must be some racist posing as a black guy putting this B.S. on the site. Also all you white people who feel this way are RACIST!

Last edited:
Back