Why does interracial turn you on?

sh!t...........
I meant best friend, not bf as in boy friend...........OMG I'm so embarrassed😳...........

@erika9009 Don't be. I'll delete what I can and then you can edit/delete accordingly 😉.
My husband said to leave it as it's funny. For me being an ex engineer, making such an obvious mistake is is is just as embarrassing. I can't even claim "pregnant brain" anymore since my youngest is 9 now.

My husband said to leave it as it's funny. For me being an ex engineer, making such an obvious mistake is is is just as embarrassing. I can't even claim "pregnant brain" anymore since my youngest is 9 now.
🤣 Well I did my part...I deleted/edited👍🏽😉👌🏽. I studied engineering science in college... Electrical. You're too hard on yourself... Your husband is right. It is "funny" . Especially considering what you posted about your f.ather's position...Pun intended 😆...
Been a long time since I heard the term pregnant brain. My youngest is 21. However my girlfriend routinely blames her after sex flubs on My Dick on her brain 😂.

Last edited:
🤣 Well I did my part...I deleted/edited👍🏽😉👌🏽. I studied engineering science in college... Electrical. You're too hard on yourself... Your husband is right. It is "funny" . Especially considering what you posted about your f.ather's position...Pun intended 😆...
Been a long time since I heard the term pregnant brain. My youngest is 21. However my girlfriend routinely blames her after sex flubs on My Dick on her brain 😂.
Hey.......you gotta give us 30 min or so to calm down, pee and regain our heads after great sex. Oh and....if it's our first time with you, walking normal takes way longer than 30 min

It's NOT just the contrast of the skin... it's the contrast in CULTURE. I slept with a young black woman the other day... she was hot, and i told her, I actually loved young thin Black women (I'm 48). To me it's a turn on the contrast between us... maybe even more so was the cultural gap. She "talked ghetto" and had a few tattoos and I'm a professional, prim and proper older white guy with a TON of money to lavish on such a young lady.

Same with Black Alpha men and beautiful white women - in ways, you'd think they'd be the last people to get together. So, when they do it makes to even more beautiful :)

On the one hand you have a prim, proper, well-raised and bred HOT white female who went to all the right schools, her daddy pampered her with love and affection, she probably joined social clubs. In the 40's or 50's shed probably be married to a white guy working as a manager somewhere making good money due to her looks. Instead, she's heard about Black Alpha males, and loves their hip, cool hip hop music and their swagger, and she's fucking a tall, muscular Black Alpha male with tattoes and a very long, thick rock hard cock. So, she's in for the a lifetime of sexual pleasure...

Evolution... #BNWO

What turns you on about interracial dating and sex? Is it the contrasting complexion, racial, taboo, curiosity, size, stamina, dominance or superiority, mainly black men and white women or all different racial combinations? Looking for genuine perspective from all on why you like it?
observing my teacher-wife, she loves men very dark, shaves head, wild hair, tats, heavy brows, flat noses, thick lips, 8+ inches, big scrotum, self-confident, dominant, deep voice.

This lifestyle is driven by the following dynamics:

The white wife/girlfriend gets to enjoy the taboo of the raw a_n.i.malis.tic interracial sex
The bbc "bull" gets to have sex not just with a woman, not just with a white woman, rather you get to have sex with "the white man's woman", a prize. A case of their s.l.a.ve mentality paying them dividends.
And the white husband or boyfriend gets to watch the bull excitedly "c.h.impin_g" (their word, I'm just quoting) out over his white wife, and he often photographs or videos the intense experience for future enjoyment.

This lifestyle is driven by the following dynamics:

The white wife/girlfriend gets to enjoy the taboo of the raw a_n.i.malis.tic interracial sex
The bbc "bull" gets to have sex not just with a woman, not just with a white woman, rather you get to have sex with "the white man's woman", a prize. A case of their s.l.a.ve mentality paying them dividends.
And the white husband or boyfriend gets to watch the bull excitedly "c.h.impin_g" (their word, I'm just quoting) out over his white wife, and he often photographs or videos the intense experience for future enjoyment.
Ok, this may be true for a lot, but you have to be open to other motivations as well.

Back