Why does interracial turn you on?

What turns you on about interracial dating and sex? Is it the contrasting complexion, racial, taboo, curiosity, size, stamina, dominance or superiority, mainly black men and white women or all different racial combinations? Looking for genuine perspective from all on why you like it?
Message me I'll get into that chat with you

My wife says its watching a huge black dick cum inside her. She said it swells up and throbbz and she said she loves the way they smell when they firt break a sweat... I love her gapped open pussy. She will never nut with a white guy.

I used to believe it was the screaming and moaning of the hot Women involved, but after years of my Wife/Mistress' (and He mom's) training and indoctrination, I know that it's the Black cock that turns me on the most.......just being honest with myself...

I don’t know but white dick just doesn’t look right in white pussy. Just like black did k doesn’t look right in black pussy. Interracial is the only way, I’ll never marry a white woman even though they are gorgeous too.

It didn't happen for me until I was about 30 years old, before that, it never really entered my thoughts. Why it finally worked its way into my mind is my wife, after several years of marriage, confessed to me that she had always had a thing for black men. She dated and had sex with many when she was in college just before we met. I was shocked and it seemed to ignite a fire deep in my mind. I couldn't get the mental image of my little blonde-haired beauty fucking black cock. I had so many questions and peppered her with questions. At first, she was reluctant to talk to me about her experiences, but she finally opened up and told me some details, including the night she was shared by an older black man she was dating with 3 other black men. She was 18 at the time and he was probably in his early 30s. My imagination ran wild with mental images of her taking on all that bare black cock with the skin contrast of their dark skin against her white skin exciting me. The taboo thing also turned me on. I went from hardly ever thinking about interracial sex to fantasizing about her fucking black men all the time. My life has not been the same since.

I think it's a combination of them all.
Mostly sub and humiliation.. I think :)

I kinda try stop thinking about it because I don't know. All I know is that it's the best feeling there is. Even if I don't get anything back.
It's like a brain orgasm. So many feelings.

For some people, the appeal of interracial sex may stem from a fascination with diversity, curiosity about different cultures, or simply a preference for certain physical features. Ultimately, what is arousing varies from person to person.

Back