I see white males can’t be verified,guess Il have to wait till my cuckoldress to be gets out of jail!

Couple reasons for me personally. 1. My husband doesn't know I'm here yet even though we've discussed the possibility. 2. Not sure if we'll stay/make a habit of being here when I do tell him and 3. Family. I come from a very conservative bunch of people and if someone were to find/have verified account with pictures here we wouldn't have any kind of deniability/discretion
But your avatar is a full picture of you face. There are plenty of verified people on here that could have never shown anything identifiably

To us, being verified is more secure than not being because you can post your content to be viewed by verified members only. There are other areas that can only be accessed by verified members. It took us forever to finally do it because we didn’t see the point but once we finally did we were glad. There are still a few that sneak through the cracks every now and then though I’m sure because nothing online is 100% secure

To us, being verified is more secure than not being because you can post your content to be viewed by verified members only. There are other areas that can only be accessed by verified members. It took us forever to finally do it because we didn’t see the point but once we finally did we were glad. There are still a few that sneak through the cracks every now and then though I’m sure because nothing online is 100% secure

You definitely can't relate to privacy concerns given your face is literally on your profile picture.

Anonymity is often seen as being un-sexy...in a world full of nosey sons of bitches...I find it very sexy and refreshing...;)external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Your face don’t have to be visible to verify.
Even the idea of my wife holding a sign up over her face on a public sex forum not even possible.

My wife, just like any other really attractive woman, can get whatever she needs without doing that.

And frankly I would be a little concerned if my wife was willing to do that. And again I don't mean to offend anyone, perhaps its a cultural hangup but its just trashy to us.

Even the idea of my wife holding a sign up over her face on a public sex forum not even possible.

My wife, just like any other really attractive woman, can get whatever she needs without doing that.

And frankly I would be a little concerned if my wife was willing to do that. And again I don't mean to offend anyone, perhaps its a cultural hangup but its just trashy to us.
Why are you on here then ? U don't even have to put a sign over your face can just be a booty pic with the sign in three different angles? Weird to me nothing to show your identity one bit . But each to thier own

So you don't find your wife fucking other men trashy but holding up a sign is trashy lol k

Why are you on here then ? U don't even have to put a sign over your face can just be a booty pic with the sign in three different angles? Weird to me nothing to show your identity one bit . But each to thier own
Yes I agree you don't have the ability to understand our position.

Back