Why do women refuse to accept a bigger penis? And when they do, they discover what they have lost all these years

Elements

Couple
We have been together for 14 years, all these years my wife confessed to me that she wanted my penis to be thicker, I suggested she try sex with another man with a thicker penis ... she is great abnormal, immoral to do so. I have nothing against it, I feel she wants more, I know her body very well, compared to her who had only 3 men in her life, I had a lot of women. penetration orgasms for her are a rarity. need a more complex explanation. more details I can give you in private. Thank you.

Her not being able to separate Love and Sex. Its takes a mature person to get to that point. Many women dont get past Disney movie mindset until later in life lol..

Im speaking as a Man though, I can never give perspective of a woman.

This is exactly what we worked out, finally. I have always been able to have good sex and not fall head over heels in love with the guy. No matter how good his dick was. I know the difference in lust and love. Many people can’t differentiate between the two until it’s too late. I have been lucky. Before I met my husband I had sex with so many guys I lost count. Let’s just say I had many different lovers when I was between 18 and 23. My husband knew about that before we got married. I have never wanted another man to spend my life with, other than the man I married. He finally understands that introducing a black man to my sex life will have no Impact on my love for him. I will never leave him just for a great fuck because that’s all it is. I know I will want it again because that’s human nature, but we have also agreed that I only play or talk to another man with his approval only. I’m good with that!

Her not being able to separate Love and Sex. Its takes a mature person to get to that point. Many women dont get past Disney movie mindset until later in life lol..

Im speaking as a Man though, I can never give perspective of a woman.
We finally agree on something lol
We have been together for 14 years, all these years my wife confessed to me that she wanted my penis to be thicker, I suggested she try sex with another man with a thicker penis ... she is great abnormal, immoral to do so. I have nothing against it, I feel she wants more, I know her body very well, compared to her who had only 3 men in her life, I had a lot of women. penetration orgasms for her are a rarity. need a more complex explanation. more details I can give you in private. Thank you.
Lots of people are never able to seperate love and sex, nor do they want to and that's okay. Not everyone is cut out for casual sex or multiple partners. Don't push her or you risk pushing her away. Let her know you encourage it and let her sit with it.

For the record, penetrative orgasms are rare for the majority of women, tons never experience them at all. Most women require clitoral stimulation to reach orgasm, so if she's getting there from penetration alone already, she's already ahead lol

What? That's a thing? I have never heard of women refusing Big Dicks.

This is exactly what we worked out, finally. I have always been able to have good sex and not fall head over heels in love with the guy. No matter how good his dick was. I know the difference in lust and love. Many people can’t differentiate between the two until it’s too late. I have been lucky. Before I met my husband I had sex with so many guys I lost count. Let’s just say I had many different lovers when I was between 18 and 23. My husband knew about that before we got married. I have never wanted another man to spend my life with, other than the man I married. He finally understands that introducing a black man to my sex life will have no Impact on my love for him. I will never leave him just for a great fuck because that’s all it is. I know I will want it again because that’s human nature, but we have also agreed that I only play or talk to another man with his approval only. I’m good with that!
Hot would like to chat with you..

Back