Why do white women enjoy being pimped out to big dick black men?

What a good sub you are to him, to fuck other guys for him
I am committed to being a good sub to him. I always assume that there is some reason my DOM is giving me to them. Sometimes, I know the bulls are friends but other times I don't know the connection. However, I don't know all of the people my DOM knows or why he has relations with them. Plus, its not like I am not enjoying myself. :threesome:

I am committed to being a good sub to him. I always assume that there is some reason my DOM is giving me to them. Sometimes, I know the bulls are friends but other times I don't know the connection. However, I don't know all of the people my DOM knows or why he has relations with them. Plus, its not like I am not enjoying myself. :threesome:
stop acting like a whitebois wife and admit u r a black man's ho. B proud

My husband is a Stag not a Cuck and I have never had a steady bull of any race, my husband is my only steady bull. I do however love gangbangs, especially BBC gangbangs! We have found some great guys that set up BBC parties, I'm sure they charge the guys something to cover their costs for the party. If they are making money then I guess technically I'm getting pimped out, I really don't care because my husband and I are both getting exactly what we want for free.

My husband is a Stag not a Cuck and I have never had a steady bull of any race, my husband is my only steady bull. I do however love gangbangs, especially BBC gangbangs! We have found some great guys that set up BBC parties, I'm sure they charge the guys something to cover their costs for the party. If they are making money then I guess technically I'm getting pimped out, I really don't care because my husband and I are both getting exactly what we want for free.
Lmao. u a bbc ho.

Lmao. u a bbc ho.
I'm not anyone's ho, I'm my husbands personal slut. We have been to lots of motorcycle rallies in the last 15 years and I have been gangbanged by far more white guys than I have black guys, that doesn't make me a bwc ho either, I'm an equal opportunity slut!!!

At the BBC parties we attend, all of the men including the white husbands that bring their wives can play with any of the women however they want to and everyone treats everyone else with respect.

I love getting Respectfully used like a slut (key word being "Respectfully") by groups of men regardless of their race or color.

I'm not anyone's ho, I'm my husbands personal slut. We have been to lots of motorcycle rallies in the last 15 years and I have been gangbanged by far more white guys than I have black guys, that doesn't make me a bwc ho either, I'm an equal opportunity slut!!!

At the BBC parties we attend, all of the men including the white husbands that bring their wives can play with any of the women however they want to and everyone treats everyone else with respect.

I love getting Respectfully used like a slut (key word being "Respectfully") by groups of men regardless of their race or color.
Love your thoughts.

I don't know about other women but I know that my situation centers on my commitment to please my DOM and to do what he says I should do. I don't think he has ever given me to friends for money but he has used me to repay some obligation he has by requiring that I have sex with different men.

In the beginning I was there for his pleasure and then we would be somewhere with his friends and he would tell me to give them a blowjob. This led to 3somes and then gang bangs. Eventually, he had me go out with certain friends or people who he wanted or needed to please.

I don't view any of this as being "pimped out". I view it as doing what my DOM tells me to do.
Good girl

The opportunity for her to fuck as much black cock as she wants and paid to do it. The thing is tricking off isnt held in high regard in black culture, although black tricks do exist. Would make since with asking "why do white women want be pimped out by black men?".
They have mental issues and need counseling.

I'd have thought being pimped or similar is a pretty standard fantasy

The whole point of role play is to try and help fulfill fantasies in a safe way.

Maybe some are actually pimped which is ok as long as everyone is upfront.

But the objectification is a strong part of many of the fantasies surely?

I'd have thought being pimped or similar is a pretty standard fantasy

The whole point of role play is to try and help fulfill fantasies in a safe way.

Maybe some are actually pimped which is ok as long as everyone is upfront.

But the objectification is a strong part of many of the fantasies surely?
Exactly.....the mind is the biggest sex organ we have and replaying the desired fantasy over and over again is 24/7 non -stop cerebral foreplay. Women 45- years and older often engage in some of the KINKIEST fantasies you can imagine and make some adult film stars look like vestal virgins.

Exactly.....the mind is the biggest sex organ we have and replaying the desired fantasy over and over again is 24/7 non -stop cerebral foreplay. Women 45- years and older often engage in some of the KINKIEST fantasies you can imagine and make some adult film stars look like vestal virgins.
Perfect.
We'd spent years talking about it all - there are years of fantasy thoughts backed up in her mind.

Find a way to let them loose and boom it's amazing

Perfect.
We'd spent years talking about it all - there are years of fantasy thoughts backed up in her mind.

Find a way to let them loose and boom it's amazing
Affirmative....the fantasies are recorded and all intricate details are noted with quivering anticipation of their execution is what gets everyone's juices flowing.......hope you fulfill those kINKS and let loose the FREAK within as a couple....

Affirmative....the fantasies are recorded and all intricate details are noted with quivering anticipation of their execution is what gets everyone's juices flowing.......hope you fulfill those kINKS and let loose the FREAK within as a couple....
Just spent the weekend making one of them come true.
More or less this exact fantasy spread over Friday to Sunday.

Amazing stuff.

I don't know about other women but I know that my situation centers on my commitment to please my DOM and to do what he says I should do. I don't think he has ever given me to friends for money but he has used me to repay some obligation he has by requiring that I have sex with different men.

In the beginning I was there for his pleasure and then we would be somewhere with his friends and he would tell me to give them a blowjob. This led to 3somes and then gang bangs. Eventually, he had me go out with certain friends or people who he wanted or needed to please.

I don't view any of this as being "pimped out". I view it as doing what my DOM tells me to do.
🙏🙏🙏

Well said and every serious submissive woman I have had the pleasure of using and sharing as I see fit has always been the same.

Back