Why do husbands...

Nyce1

Male
Why do husbands post or PM you saying that they are looking for a BBC for the wife? As if she's a piece of property with no mind of her own!
Some even go so far as to say that they want her to go black but "he'll" be in control of blah blah blah. FUK that, who deals with that?
Why not just have the wife post herself and search for what she's looking for?

Why do husbands post or PM you saying that they are looking for a BBC for the wife? As if she's a piece of property with no mind of her own!
Some even go so far as to say that they want her to go black but "he'll" be in control of blah blah blah. FUK that, who deals with that?
I agree with you and I think those guys either they are fake and just playing around or they are married but their wives don't know about it or they are not interested in interracial relationship.My husband only helps me in bars and clubs he frequent and brings me home some BBC but the choice is mine and I decide with whom I fuck and here I look for my self and not him.This how it should be !!!!

Men and women have the freedom to choose their decision and must not ******* anyone to do anything they do not want

^^^^^I totally agree, exact

Word up!
I totally agree but it gets old after a while.

Yeah, sorry that youve been having to go through it. Just notice the tell tale signs. You'll be able to figure the authencity pretty quickly. Don't let that reflect on all the good people either. Sometimes, some very sincere and up front people want a meet but circumstances just prevent it.

Every situation is different. In some cases you have fakers, or men that like to engage in the fantasy of it all. Then, there are women that like to take the lead in selecting their "bulls," regardless of what hubby/bf thinks. There are also more submissive women that prefer that their husband/bf gather a pool or prospective lovers, or at least screen the type of man they feel comfortable fucking their lady. It's better all around when both partners agree on who is allowed in their bed, but ultimately it should be the wife/gf that gives the final approval.

Last edited:
I understand where you're coming from but that's honestly how me and my husband preferred it at first. I wasn't comfortable with the scene and I preferred him to set everything up. That being said I'm sure there are a lot of men doing that pretending to be a couple, but everyone gets into this lifestyle in their own way and I don't like to judge.

I do agree there are many who fantasize and whose wife does not know, and may never know.

I wish my wife was still on this site, she use to be but got tired of guys wanting her to cuck them. She left when she found her photo as a couple's avatar. Now we added an emboss print across her photos to make that more difficult.

Personally I am here to share with those living the lifestyle, kindred spirits who understand the way it becomes a hunger for our wives and yes many of the bi sub cucks like me. I love talking with kindred spirits.

We are on here as a couple, I do all the messaging etc. She
says she cant be bothered with it! I like reading it and there's
a lot of good information.
We are are a verified by meeting on another website
and yes all the verifications are from black guys or couples
where the male half is black.

BECAUSE THEY ARE FAKES AND WANNABES.... NOTHING BUT A FANTASY

Back