Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

It's amazing actually. In the back of my mind thinking how I just dominated this white girl and stretched her tight little asshole. What would her white friends, parents , family members think if they knew I had they're little princess screaming " please stretch my butthole" as I give her creampie after creampie. Turns me on to imagine how much of a slut white girls can be for.bbc. It's part of the reason I'm here actually lol
There's something about black cock that turns white girls into sluts. And I like it.

I love that so many white wives out there are willing to things to, for, and with black men, that they would never do with a white guy, including their husbands.
I also love that so many white wives, including my own white slut wife, out there are willing to do things to, for, and with black men, that they would never do with a white guy, including their husbands. Of course, it is always a beautiful exciting sight to see our loving white wife being a filthy white slut wife for black men. For me, part of the reason is that it shows how inferior I am sexually to black men and increases my humiliation.

I wouldn't say it's my favorite thing, but he always makes me do it.
My wife was an anal virgin when she had her very first Hotwife date with a handsome black man. He took her anal virginity on that first date. After the initial pain subsided, she started to crave anal. Now it is her favorite sexual activity with her boyfriend and the black friends that he shares her with.

Back