Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

There's nothing like seeing a blk cock in a white woman's ass.
Especially when
Ive noticed Black Men only want heavy whites...are any into slim?
my wife’s very thin and has been in demand by black guys who love her body type so no not all blk guys want heavy that’s just not the reality.7925F73E-4631-490C-B829-2A87F38697F3.jpegMy wife’s ass that Black men enjoy so much!

Last edited:
I definitely believe it has a lot to do with control! I never did anal until I was with a black guy and even though he knew I'd never done it he stuck it right up there one night! he said he wanted to make sure he was the first! then after I'd been married a while and my husband wanted to watch me with black guys, I tried to save my ass just for him, but I think only one of the black guys I played with paid any attention to that request! o_O🤪

I definitely believe it has a lot to do with control! I never did anal until I was with a black guy and even though he knew I'd never done it he stuck it right up there one night! he said he wanted to make sure he was the first! then after I'd been married a while and my husband wanted to watch me with black guys, I tried to save my ass just for him, but I think only one of the black guys I played with paid any attention to that request! o_O🤪

I can’t speak for every guy but if a woman tells me she’s had it up the ass before and she either likes it or loves it, I just treat it like that’s on the menu for me as well. I’ve been in a few situations where I just wanted to test the waters to see if she would give up the ass too so I just casually stuck it in and I’ve never been told “no” or made it awkward. I think it’s all about the conversation(s) beforehand

Back