Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

For me, it's almost entirely a dominance thing. Don't get me wrong, it feels great too. I just like to completely own a woman when I fuck her.
I like to see my wife doing anal. the to submissive and being owned by bbc is hot as hell. doing her and driving her head into matress 36dd hanging moaning is hot as hell. I am not hung so i want her to be used

true, never did anal till I was with blackmen, most do seem to love taking my ass
My Fiancé never let me enter her ass but she absolutely loved to peg me with her strap-on. She proudly told me that I was her feminine Sissy Bitch and her anal cherry was going to be offered up for the first time to a real masculine man. A few weeks later her new black bull took her anal virginity and deposited his black seed in all 3 of her hungry holes. He took exclusive sexual ownership of my wife for the next 3 years.

I hear it from my coworkers all the time. They want me to give them head, and take it in the ass from behind. I get I have a fat ass, but what's the deal with the anal obsession?

The photo is from our ILI profile
View attachment 2816750
Two things. I believe this will answer your question. Poor Eye sight so they go for the first hole they see and hope for the best. Second they have a DICKIE Do body (their tummy sticks out further Han their Dickie do. So they are going by feel more than any thing

Back