Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

For Men, anal sex isn't just about pleasure or even attraction. It's about power and control and humiliation. It's a mechanism that men, whose general view of sex is much more physical than women's and are psychologically programmed to compete with each other to determine dominance, interpret as an act of subordination. Proof of ownership, as it may. The most concentrated and purest form of this is how men use sex, or more appropriately, ******* as a primary mechanism of social status inside prison. A man that gets fucked in the ass isn't a man anymore. Period. And when a man is fucked by another, willingly or otherwise, he's now claimed as property and that is recognized by other inmates as well. My question is, at what point in human history was ass fucking so prevalent that, literally, every man on the planet is born with an evolutionary natural instinct to view anal sex with that lens? Because literally, every fucking male on the planet has the exact same interpretation of ass fucking. That's not a social construct. That's a hereditary trait. It takes about 100,000 years of exposure to an environmental factor to "cement" a trait into our DNA. 100,000 years of anal ******* and ass fucking. And they said the 60s was the best time to be alive..

I like feeling the stretch, pain actually. I must admit I do have toys that are thicker than any real I have had but I intentionally look for the next size up because I love how it feels until I get used to it, then on to the next size......
i like you

I hear it from my coworkers all the time. They want me to give them head, and take it in the ass from behind. I get I have a fat ass, but what's the deal with the anal obsession?

The photo is from our ILI profile
View attachment 2816750
I let them do it in a heart beat but only if I can stick my big rubber dildo up their ass first. I've never had anal sex and never will, it's not clean, it's not healthy, and that all there is to it!!!

There's only one guy that I've allowed to fuck my ass, and he was amazing every time. So patient and tender on the buildup. So ruthless and powerful toward the end. For him anal was simply another way to hit it... to hump and fuck and seed. And not to worry that I might mistakenly get pregnant even though we never used condoms for anal. He produced the largest loads when shooting in my ass. Said it was so deliciously tight that he wanted to seed as deep as humanly possible. Goodness me, I wish I was with him this very minute.

There's only one guy that I've allowed to fuck my ass, and he was amazing every time. So patient and tender on the buildup. So ruthless and powerful toward the end. For him anal was simply another way to hit it... to hump and fuck and seed. And not to worry that I might mistakenly get pregnant even though we never used condoms for anal. He produced the largest loads when shooting in my ass. Said it was so deliciously tight that he wanted to seed as deep as humanly possible. Goodness me, I wish I was with him this very minute.
I want Stevie's girl...

I hear it from my coworkers all the time. They want me to give them head, and take it in the ass from behind. I get I have a fat ass, but what's the deal with the anal obsession?

The photo is from our ILI profile
View attachment 2816750
As any "honest" real man will tell you , there are only "two " (2) reasons we men want to take the ass!
#1 You wanna be the first guy to get in there & give her that experience and "pop" that cherry (same draw to it like having a virgin)
#2 You don't wanna be the guy that got left out , especially if she says "I tried it & I didn't like it" :(
(No man wants that & nobody likes a quitter!)

Lo escucho de mis compañeros de trabajo todo el tiempo. Quieren que les dé la cabeza y que se la metan por el culo por detrás. Entiendo que tengo un culo gordo, pero ¿qué pasa con la obsesión anal?

La foto es de nuestro perfil de ILI.
View attachment 2816750
Corr
I have never felt like there have been this many men wanting to fuck me in the ass before. Even my bf was impressed and had a smirk when I showed him the feedback from all of you. He said "I told you" View attachment 2821206
Te luce una verga negra
negra

Back