Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

From the pictures you have posted the answer is clear as day the rear view of a white women is indeed a gorgeous splendid heavenly divine sight to behold admire adore and cherish it's like having your cake and please excuse me butt no pun intended eating it too :love: :sex:

From my own direct experience it was about two things. For the woman, it was about abandonment - being totally owned and having to give up everything without question and without lengthy debate, candlelit dinners, flowers and chocolates. It's immediate and certain. Being 'taken'. That was my guess anyway. For the cuckold husband it was much easier to read. On the first occasion he held her open for me as I entered his wife's arse, the look on his face was a mix of exquisite pain and pleasure. He was actively encouraging me to anally fuck his wife, someone who he dearly loved. This seemed to thrill him more than anything else. Having met other cuckold couples since, I have the feeling that there is real excitement for the cuckold in handing over a prized possession to a more dominant male. As I say, this is a guess - I've only ever been the happy third party - but that's how it seemed to me as the lucky beneficiary.

From my own direct experience it was about two things. For the woman, it was about abandonment - being totally owned and having to give up everything without question and without lengthy debate, candlelit dinners, flowers and chocolates. It's immediate and certain. Being 'taken'. That was my guess anyway. For the cuckold husband it was much easier to read. On the first occasion he held her open for me as I entered his wife's arse, the look on his face was a mix of exquisite pain and pleasure. He was actively encouraging me to anally fuck his wife, someone who he dearly loved. This seemed to thrill him more than anything else. Having met other cuckold couples since, I have the feeling that there is real excitement for the cuckold in handing over a prized possession to a more dominant male. As I say, this is a guess - I've only ever been the happy third party - but that's how it seemed to me as the lucky beneficiary.

as you said " I have the feeling that there is real excitement for the cuckold in handing over a prized possession to a more dominant male". This is so true, to give her to him totally is very exciting

I'm guessing there's an anal obsession because it is yet another hole to fuck... a unique set of sensations that makes a man feel like a man... and makes the girl, me, feel totally submissive to his most carnal of desires. My soft moist lips and tongue, my wet pussy, my tight ass... all showing my man how much I care, and how much I want to please.
Hot

We just love the expression the feel and satisfaction along with the excitement we get when we erupt inside white pussy the sensation and the thrill White pussy seems to me anyway more wanting and appreciative and swollen
The list is endless and taking another mans woman in front of him with her begging for more with hubby totally helpless looking on to see cum dripping down is wife's leg and her pussy getting filled up and her moaning and groaning and having multiple orgasm is a great turn on and makes me want to give her more off my BBC and when finished putting it in her mouth to clean up and then turning her over and shooting another large load inside her for hubby to clean up

We just love the expression the feel and satisfaction along with the excitement we get when we erupt inside white pussy the sensation and the thrill White pussy seems to me anyway more wanting and appreciative and swollen
The list is endless and taking another mans woman in front of him with her begging for more with hubby totally helpless looking on to see cum dripping down is wife's leg and her pussy getting filled up and her moaning and groaning and having multiple orgasm is a great turn on and makes me want to give her more off my BBC and when finished putting it in her mouth to clean up and then turning her over and shooting another large load inside her for hubby to clean up
I have often wondered the same here haha

The bull who fucked my wife told me there are 3 reasons for wanting to fuck her ass:
1- Her booty is the right shape and size and that lures every man. I have also fucked her from behind, but into her pussy, just to watch her buttocks wave back and forth. That will happen with almost every woman, I guess.
2- Many white men don't do it - me inclusive. So, the black bull loves to do something different she will remember him by. And it's a way to "mark the cattle".
3- After the 5th or 6th time, the pussy is stretched and not so exciting as before. To allow it to tighten a bit again, and to enjoy the hotwifes they fuck them int he ass.

Back