Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

Based on the guys who have wanted to stick it in mine, I'd say it's a transgression and power thing.

There are some guys who really get off on what we're willing to do for them, and want to see how far they take us.
That's it! In my experiences guys (of all races) enjoy seeing how far they take us, especially breaking up our former taboos.

To fuck a woman’s ass is to take her SOUL. It’s about the psychological domination. That’s why gay guys who are bottoms don’t come back from being fucked in the ass. White Women are the beauty standard of the world. And have my fat dick plowing through that asshole is an extreme gratification. All tribes are conquered through their women.
Definitely true words! This psychological domination is more intensive for me than the mere physical satisfaction! I think it's appealing on basic instincts deep inside.

It's amazing actually. In the back of my mind thinking how I just dominated this white girl and stretched her tight little asshole. What would her white friends, parents , family members think if they knew I had they're little princess screaming " please stretch my butthole" as I give her creampie after creampie. Turns me on to imagine how much of a slut white girls can be for.bbc. It's part of the reason I'm here actually lol
I like your attitude 👌 definitely fits on me

Back