Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

never done anal due to my horsedick. my girls are too scared to try anal with me. they say its not gonna fit and it hurts too bad. #bigdickproblems
Please login or become a member to view

I hear it from my coworkers all the time. They want me to give them head, and take it in the ass from behind. I get I have a fat ass, but what's the deal with the anal obsession?

The photo is from our ILI profile
View attachment 2816750
If correctly achieved that behavior seeks to announce his ownership of your body and demands your immediate submission.

never done anal due to my horsedick. my girls are too scared to try anal with me. they say its not gonna fit and it hurts too bad. #bigdickproblems

Yo fam, no homo, but..... You got the Majin Penis? That's an evil but more powerful penis lol

Nailed it! Back when I was first pushed into the orbit of Black Men, I naievely thought Black Men would be as easily passified by oral service as whites are and that I could dabble in BBC service while retaining some autonomy. But I was just another whiteboi who didn't/couldn't grasp the transcendent nature and power of the Black Male's drive and capacity. The first lesson I learned at their feet was oral can never fully gratify BBC, not physically and much less psychologically. Both dimensions must be satisifed and without total anal submission the audition would fail. The next thing I learned was that submission was irrevocable.

Two things became very clear, very quickly: 1) for them the conquering ownership exercised by ferocious anal seeding was mandatory for a maximum intensity orgasm and 2) for me the effect of being deep-seeded by African DNA effectively disabled any illusion of ownership of my own body in the prescence of all Black Men. It changed my whole demeanor around them, as if their ownership was already implied at some level that they could sense and leverage however they saw fit. That harmony felt natural and freeing.

Your insightful comment about guys not 'coming back' from being fucked is magnified when it comes to a whiteboi (gay or str8) fucked and seeded by a Black Man. Being helpless to the primal lust that charges a Black Man's innate drive to conquer in that moment, I began to feel what He planned from the start: He would take far more than just physical pleasure from me and way more than I thought I was giving up. Macho illusions end up pulverized and replaced with a respectful new (or liberated) subservience toward Black Kings. My first submission left me in shocked awe of a breeding that none of my former girlfriends had ever come close to from me and a realization that that part of my life was done - another whiteboi Blacked out of the gene pool and conquered for the Tribe. No way back.
thats sumbs up the way i feel also ,

If you find a guy that knows what hes doing you can experience pleasurable sensations from your ass alone. When i fuck a girl in the ass i always like to play with her pussy while doing it but you can experience assgasms with the right amount of pressure stroke and rhytym.
...and along with that pussy playing there are a couple of other things to do as part of ass play to make it even more intense and pleasurable for both. Women and couples, feel free to PM me if you want in on it.

I actually don't think this is true. I know a looooooot of men who aren't interested in anal sex. Now me on the other hand . . . I'm a "connoisseur" :cool:
Lol must be different environments or something. Granted outside of sex I rarely discuss anal sex with men and if they are into it or not. That could be an awkward conversation. :D

Lol must be different environments or something. Granted outside of sex I rarely discuss anal sex with men and if they are into it or not. That could be an awkward conversation. :D
II don't think it's as awkward as asking a man "what do you think of my ass?" or variations thereof ("is my butt too big?", "why do men stare at my butt?", etc.) It's a socially -accepted joke when woemn ask men that kind of question. If he responds in the positive, then it's ok to slyly ask, "Really? Why do you think so? What does it do for you?" If that doesn't open the door, then he's not into it -- cause of he is, he's going to drive a nuclear warhead straight to the issue. ;) (y)

II don't think it's as awkward as asking a man "what do you think of my ass?" or variations thereof ("is my butt too big?", "why do men stare at my butt?", etc.) It's a socially -accepted joke when woemn ask men that kind of question. If he responds in the positive, then it's ok to slyly ask, "Really? Why do you think so? What does it do for you?" If that doesn't open the door, then he's not into it -- cause of he is, he's going to drive a nuclear warhead straight to the issue. ;) (y)
No I meant like just casually bringing it up in conversation with men that you might not even be sexually active. Like just sitting down with some guys and saying "who enjoys anal and who doesn't?"

No I meant like just casually bringing it up in conversation with men that you might not even be sexually active. Like just sitting down with some guys and saying "who enjoys anal and who doesn't?"
How about this way, to bring up very innocently, "why is it that in movies they always focus so much on women's backsides?" Gets into the same subject area that can lead to "so why the fascination?" "Do you like that?" "Why the fascination?" I still believe that even casually with a stranger, the point is to get to guys that are into ass fucking - they'll take it from there if you lead them. If they're not, there's no harm, no foul, you can go on and talk about the Brady Bunch with no consequences...

Back