Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

It’s all according to what type of bull you are dealing with. For example, me particularly, well I think that a white asshole is beautiful, before I fuck it. After I prep it with the snow bunny juice it’s sexy. When the black cock is in it, then it’s a work of art! After it’s fucked and gapped it’s a priceless experience! Thus, as far as this bull goes, I feel the same about all three holes. I like to fuck all three holes! Each hole has its own allure. Why fuck one or two, and she has three? Give it
all to me! Snow bunny love!

I hear it from my coworkers all the time. They want me to give them head, and take it in the ass from behind. I get I have a fat ass, but what's the deal with the anal obsession?

The photo is from our ILI profile
View attachment 2816750
I'm just gonna keep it real, no fluff hun, it's big as you stated, it's smackable, it's deep, it's tight, it's highly fuck able and it giggles to fuck, when you hit it right.

Or I could be wrong and it just boils down to, black guys ain't taking no ******* no more :LOL:

Nailed it! Back when I was first pushed into the orbit of Black Men, I naievely thought Black Men would be as easily passified by oral service as whites are and that I could dabble in BBC service while retaining some autonomy. But I was just another whiteboi who didn't/couldn't grasp the transcendent nature and power of the Black Male's drive and capacity. The first lesson I learned at their feet was oral can never fully gratify BBC, not physically and much less psychologically. Both dimensions must be satisifed and without total anal submission the audition would fail. The next thing I learned was that submission was irrevocable.

Two things became very clear, very quickly: 1) for them the conquering ownership exercised by ferocious anal seeding was mandatory for a maximum intensity orgasm and 2) for me the effect of being deep-seeded by African DNA effectively disabled any illusion of ownership of my own body in the prescence of all Black Men. It changed my whole demeanor around them, as if their ownership was already implied at some level that they could sense and leverage however they saw fit. That harmony felt natural and freeing.

Your insightful comment about guys not 'coming back' from being fucked is magnified when it comes to a whiteboi (gay or str8) fucked and seeded by a Black Man. Being helpless to the primal lust that charges a Black Man's innate drive to conquer in that moment, I began to feel what He planned from the start: He would take far more than just physical pleasure from me and way more than I thought I was giving up. Macho illusions end up pulverized and replaced with a respectful new (or liberated) subservience toward Black Kings. My first submission left me in shocked awe of a breeding that none of my former girlfriends had ever come close to from me and a realization that that part of my life was done - another whiteboi Blacked out of the gene pool and conquered for the Tribe. No way back.

Nothing but total submission and domination will do. As Black Men we love ass. White Pawg ass needs to get fucked. It’s the only satisfaction

I'm just gonna keep it real, no fluff hun, it's big as you stated, it's smackable, it's deep, it's tight, it's highly fuck able and it giggles to fuck, when you hit it right.

Or I could be wrong and it just boils down to, black guys ain't taking no ******* no more :LOL:
I think that makes alot of sense. The experience with my coworker got way out of my control from the start when he put me on my knees, and demanded I unzip him, and put my mouth on it or he was leaving. It felt like barely minutes passed before he was tying my hands behind my back and fucking me in the ass. I protested, amd he oushed my face into the pillow and fucked me harder.

Back