Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

I have a coworker that has flirted with me off and on for a few years now, and finally showed me his BBC, and has made it very clear he wants my asshole to be where he fucks me, exclusively. I don't mind anal, but you gotta make my pussy feel good too. I'm not the type to just suck dick and take it in the ass, without getting mine too.

If you find a guy that knows what hes doing you can experience pleasurable sensations from your ass alone. When i fuck a girl in the ass i always like to play with her pussy while doing it but you can experience assgasms with the right amount of pressure stroke and rhytym.

I get the control thing, though I will say there is the element of power and control every time that nutt starts to come on. BUT..I feel it's more about the pure, animalistic pleasure and feeling than the power/control that makes a man want to fuck dat ass.

There is no greater feeling of pleasure than that point of "here it cums!" Impregnating a female is by nature's design the way to propagate the species via women attracting men who then physically mount (physical domination) the female and deposits his seed. Our human cultures have added and modified mores and societal norms to put spins on sex to accommodate one class advantage or another but it still comes down to this: woman attracts man and he mounts her to cum inside her. That feeling of cumming is one powerful pleasurable thing.

My personal thing is a woman's ass is the ultimate sexual attraction. Some theorize that African men are attracted by nature sexually to African women with wider/bigger hips to accommodate childbirth and nature's thing is to propagate. That physical trait typically brings with it a bigger, rounder, stand out ass. I am proud to have inherited that trait - to go for that booty. I want to do anything and everything possible to it and with it. Fucking it is on the list. The tightness, the friction (once it's not painful to her) being in the ass is different and arguably more intense than in the mouth or pussy. (Thus, the allure of a "tight" pussy.) That friction is what brings on a nutt that is hard to beat. You combine that pre-existing attraction to the ass with that intense nutt and - I'm sorry - it's like a prohibited substance ******* that you just gotta have..over and over again.

And there's some hellifying white asses on this site to feed my - and a lot of motherfuckers' - attraction to get in dat ass!

Just my opinion....

I get the control thing, though I will say there is the element of power and control every time that nutt starts to come on. BUT..I feel it's more about the pure, animalistic pleasure and feeling than the power/control that makes a man want to fuck dat ass.

There is no greater feeling of pleasure than that point of "here it cums!" Impregnating a female is by nature's design the way to propagate the species via women attracting men who then physically mount (physical domination) the female and deposits his seed. Our human cultures have added and modified mores and societal norms to put spins on sex to accommodate one class advantage or another but it still comes down to this: woman attracts man and he mounts her to cum inside her. That feeling of cumming is one powerful pleasurable thing.

My personal thing is a woman's ass is the ultimate sexual attraction. Some theorize that African men are attracted by nature sexually to African women with wider/bigger hips to accommodate childbirth and nature's thing is to propagate. That physical trait typically brings with it a bigger, rounder, stand out ass. I am proud to have inherited that trait - to go for that booty. I want to do anything and everything possible to it and with it. Fucking it is on the list. The tightness, the friction (once it's not painful to her) being in the ass is different and arguably more intense than in the mouth or pussy. (Thus, the allure of a "tight" pussy.) That friction is what brings on a nutt that is hard to beat. You combine that pre-existing attraction to the ass with that intense nutt and - I'm sorry - it's like a prohibited substance ******* that you just gotta have..over and over again.

And there's some hellifying white asses on this site to feed my - and a lot of motherfuckers' - attraction to get in dat ass!

Just my opinion....
Well said

it all about ownership ,most wives have never let there husband enjoy that part of her body,, I know this because i'm one of them ,the husband and i have been married for over 25 years ,we try it one time right after we got married and it hurt like hell ,now my husband is about 7 inches , now jump from then to about 2 and a half years ago that when my husband talk me into trying my first bbc, that first night he try but i stop him , the next 4 or 5 times we got together he try to talk me into letting him do my ass , it was always no. this went on for about 5 months , then one weekend the three of us went out of town for the weekend , the second night we were having some of the hottest sex every between the 2 of us with my husband watching every thing , when out of the blue he turn me over pull me onto my knees with my ass high in the air , I knew what he was going to do but by that time i did not care i just needed to feel his bbc deep inside of me i looked over at my husband he knew what was about to happen he just smile back at me and i knew he was ok with it and it did ,later that night as we were setting in bed talking he look straight at me and said now you are mine i own your ass , from then on every time we are together it happen at least once , I got to say the first couple time it hurt like hell but now i enjoy it almost as much as having my pussy pounded

I hear it from my coworkers all the time. They want me to give them head, and take it in the ass from behind. I get I have a fat ass, but what's the deal with the anal obsession?

The photo is from our ILI profile
View attachment 2816750

Giving a nice big cock in a woman's ( or man's - no judgement ) ass is taboo. When you grew up, didn't your mom tell you not to put anything in your butt ? Also, there is just something nasty and primal about hitting the forbidden hole. There are a significant amount of nerve endings in the anal region that amplify the experience.

Just my thoughts !

Giving a nice big cock in a woman's ( or man's - no judgement ) ass is taboo. When you grew up, didn't your mom tell you not to put anything in your butt ? Also, there is just something nasty and primal about hitting the forbidden hole. There are a significant amount of nerve endings in the anal region that amplify the experience.

Just my thoughts !
What about the male G-Spot? Happened a couple times where whoever was fucking me was big enough and I came just from getting fucked.

Back