Why do 90% of Black man never like to host

Really? Pretty shallow, King … you can love, have close friendship or partnership with a person, but sex is much better with others. Extended family, kiddos, biz together, travel, laughs and cries … the fact that he enjoys and supports what I enjoy makes us both happy. :sneaky:
Sounds like hes happy because he got cucked in and too vested to leave

Pontificating guilt trips. Lol. The fact you don’t see words as dirty and baby mama’s as dog whistles is interesting. But you’re right. I do have a house to clean while I visit all my baby mama’s homes. I think I’ll stop off and get some fried chicken and watermelon while I’m on the way. You can reply to this statement, but I’m done.
Saintjock, the ignore button works wonders too. Try it and see how those who you put on ignore can go right ahead at banging away at their keyboards to an audience of one (the one who puts them on mute) who couldn't care less and never sees their rant.

Leave it to the Clarence Thomases and Herschel Walkers of this world to entertain them.

Why do 90% of
Black man never like to host they will cancel you fast if you ask them to host why…
Another perspective.

The way some men must look at this is if there is a couple who wants the black cock, they believe it must come at some kind of cost. In this case, the couple footing the bill for the hotel room. The very black males are probably unwavering in that position. You and your wife want the cock? Then you know what you have to do, or else you can bounce. Hit the road, Jack. No worries. If you don't want to host, someone else will. Adios.

And if the couple thinks the male should foot the bill because he's getting the wife, well don't hold your breath while waiting to see how much he wants the wife. Bounce instead because you'll soon be out of breath.

That's right, bring your wife to get fucked and pay for it, and if you're Bi or gay, suck some cock too or take it in your ass, and clean up some cum. LMAO.

But I doubt most bulls feel this way, or are so hardcore.

Last edited:
It's easier for one person to travel/make travel arrangements than two people. Personally, I prefer to have meetups with hotwives/couples at hotels. Having sex at hotels adds an extra kink factor and it's ideal for first time meets.

Maybe they just don’t want horny house wives knowing where they live. I prefer we host. Then my wife that just got fucked like crazy can relax in our bed for a bit. Or she can keep sucking him hard and getting more. Whatever she wants.

Not trying to verify either I’m real and I know I am, I just don’t like to be hoe around by multiple bbc I would like one and I know the time will come for the perfect one..😎
I wasn’t talking to you but since you responded then you must know the facts. If you’re a couple and you aren’t verified then you’re just the guy. Period

Sounds like hes happy because he got cucked in and too vested to leave
Hey -- that's a good question.
Cool. All you do is email her directly, here and she'll verisfy:
tbnyc4u@proton.me

Be a gentleman. Introduce yourself, tell her her bf contacted her (my name is Dean), include a couple pics and tell her you'd love to verify and chat. That's it. The cooler and and more gentlemanly the email the better. Believe me, it will get dirty quickly after that.
Again -- can't stress this enough -- this is REAL.

Hey -- that's a good question.
Cool. All you do is email her directly, here and she'll verisfy:
tbnyc4u@proton.me

Be a gentleman. Introduce yourself, tell her her bf contacted her (my name is Dean), include a couple pics and tell her you'd love to verify and chat. That's it. The cooler and and more gentlemanly the email the better. Believe me, it will get dirty quickly after that.
Again -- can't stress this enough -- this is REAL.
you must be new around here.......I do kik........If she has kik, she will be told to say a line in a vid "Hi _________"......If your interested in finding someone for her, follow the directions above!

You're not supposed to figure that out, you know. That's those Alt-FACTS .... you know, nice big round numbers coming straight out of the ole bunghole. Ninety Percent sounded good so that's what they say. Lots of folks simply don't know the difference between FACTS & OPINIONS.

View attachment 5893742
Yeah nah...I know too many guys like myself who'd never agree to meet at your place or hotel first for our own safety. Speak for yourself, not the masses cuz none of you are the masses.

It's funny when people say random percentages with little to no research

Dougie Payne Reaction GIF by Travis

Personally I don’t like the idea of giving what amounts to a stranger my address and Inviting them into my personal/private space especially if I’m the one getting approached to provide a service I’ve also dealt with a lot of flakes so I don’t book rooms

Back