Why do 90% of Black man never like to host

Could be a number of reasons: They are married/live with someone; they're broke; They don't have their own place; Where they live may not be appropriate for visitors; They think because they provide the dick, someone else should host or pay for a hotel room; or my favorite: They are fuck bois.
I host and travel. I will even split a hotel room. Any takers? :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

I don't mind getting a room or hosting, I'm single. But most of the time(like 90%) couples I've been with live 45+ mins away and don't want to go that far themselves, prefer stay somewhere closer to home/familiar.
That and I've had couples tell me they it turns them on having the wife fucked in their bed lol

Ive Hosted 100% of the time, and always request I do. Why? If I'm getting good, free pussy...hosting would be cheaper vs going on a normal date with a woman easily.(Dinner, Movie, BS Chitchat..pretending you care what they're saying. LOL) [Thinking, will she or won't she]
All the couples love it as there is a sorta understanding that, this can be long-term. They get their fantasies (Whatever they are) I get free pussy regularly with no strings. Win/Win for all

Back