Why do 90% of Black man never like to host

I used to host in hotels, but now I prefer couples hosting that my way of making sure they are genuine. I had an experience where I travelled 50 mins and booked a hotel and just the bi the hus showed up. After that if I have to book the hotel I do that only after I meet them at mutually agreed place usually any hotel bar

I would never spend money on a hotel room to play with someone I have never met from an online contact. That is unless I had another use for the room like spending the night. The flake ratio for online contact you haven't met in person has to be over 90%. I'm sure the percentage is much better if the couple is renting the room.

Who knows why people flake. It's a fantasy, and their ******* told them then can never fulfill fantasies. Then again they might have been talking out there ass and writing checks they can't cash.

I know that events like Splash Mocha are expensive, but how many rooms do you have to rent with no one showing up to make it seem like a bargain? I've never had a guy flake on me at Splash or other party events. You have to be real to sign up and attend
Yea it’s usually best to meet at a club or something like that to get a good feel. If it doesn’t work you still can enjoy that place you already are at.
Yea the online flake numbers ( on both ends) is outrageously high

90%?? you haven't met enough to say that...I don't want to be hosted and I do the traveling
I am a caregiver for a senior citizen parent, so it's not practical. And even if lived alone, I'd have to have a certain level of trust to let people in my house. But I have offered to get hotel rooms. I would say this happens because of finances. Just think about it. How many bros are upper middle class? And of those brothers, how many are in the LS. You're looking at an increasingly small number.

Why do 90% of
Black man never like to host they will cancel you fast if you ask them to host why…

Could be a number of reasons: They are married/live with someone; they're broke; They don't have their own place; Where they live may not be appropriate for visitors; They think because they provide the dick, someone else should host or pay for a hotel room; or my favorite: They are fuck bois.
I host and travel. I will even split a hotel room. Any takers? :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Why do 90% of
Black man never like to host they will cancel you fast if you ask them to host why…
I host a great deal of the time.....didnt start out that way but now the couple and I are very comfortable with one another as a matter of fact we have door keys to each others houses(trust, familiarity, and honesty are a beautiful thing

Just a simple fact of I don't want nobody coming to my place where I rest.

I don't even let regular women that I date know where I live. You think imma let a swinger couple know so they can just "be in the neighborhood and wanted to stop by"

You know how many women I had stop by unannounced just because they wanted to? Naw I'm good on that

We can get a hotel or they can host at their place.

Speaking from my experience don’t get on you’re feelings 9 out of 10 won’t host and that’s why I haven’t click with them… simple as that
But why can't you host as well, is another part to that question. There are lot of reasons people can't host. I personally prefer neutral ground, and won't go to someone's house for the first time. I also can't host cause I am attached and will keep this life separate from my regular life. I would think a female should do the same. I think it is couples that are eager to host because for them, it's all open.

I'm not letting the couple in my house. Only the wife. It's just weird to have another man in my bedroom
I never even thought of that lol...another man in my bedroom would Never be necessary lol...but hosting doesn't have to be at one's home...I don't meet anyone at their home the first time we are meeting...90% of the " " people on this site are argumentative and just spread negative energy....If you are interested in possibly meeting... "SEXY" ladies feel free to reach out

if this is even a real couple.... so they're cheap b/c they don't want to pay for used pussy? A King doesn't pay for pussy

Back