Why do 90% of Black man never like to host

I like a neutral place to meet ! Hotel preferred!
I’m getting where I won’t go to a couples home anymore unless I’ve met them serval times . I’ve had a few awfully awkward situations meeting at someone home on the first time . Went to a sundown town . You don’t want to be in a sundown town late night leaving a couples house .

Last edited:
I travel all over Texas and the States hosting wherever i go doing the particular thing that i do. I always host i hardly ever go to the person and have everyone come to me. Do i get ladies that "Don't feel comfortable" yes of course but I've also had husband's drop their wife off to me and come back later.

Plus i want the hotel points i get whenever i stay at one of the big hotel chains plus the more nights i stay the quicker i can get status with that hotel and that means cheaper rooms and more hosting

Speaking from my experience don’t get on you’re feelings 9 out of 10 won’t host and that’s why I haven’t click with them… simple as that
This is a ******* but truthful answer. Most black guys are too fucking cheap to get a room or think that the couples are going have a room or place to meet . Couples shouldn’t meet with people like that . Weed those type guys out . Guys like them shouldn’t be in the lifestyle. Point blank they just want some completely free pussy .

This is a ******* but truthful answer. Most black guys are too fucking cheap to get a room or think that the couples are going have a room or place to meet . Couples shouldn’t meet with people like that . Weed those type guys out . Guys like them shouldn’t be in the lifestyle. Point blank they just want some completely free pussy .
I Think you read the question wrong . Its about why black guys refuse to host not why the choose to host.

So the response you are responding to makes no sense with your answer.

If one is hosting , he is not paying hotel fees.
If one is not hosting is probably spending money elsewhere.

Free pussy wont apply in this case..

I Think you read the question wrong . Its about why black guys refuse to host not why the choose to host.

That’s hosting my friend . Hosting in the lifestyle means Providing a place to play/ have sex . I don’t host at my home , but I will host a nice hotel . I don’t mind getting a room.

Free pussy wont apply in this case
They are cheap naturally… but a good fuck , the good and to bad
Good answer and the truth . They are too fucking cheap to get a room .

Can be due to a number of reasons. Are you meeting him alone, or with your husband/boyfriend? Usually, the spouse doesn't/wouldn't let his wife go off to some guys house or apartment on her own unless they've known each other for a time. If you're meeting as a couple, do you really want the guy getting up to get beverages, snacks, directing what rooms to go in or out of, etc., in the middle of a hot session, instead of being in bed with the woman or couple (and, unless the guy is going to sit in a chair all night, would I want him wandering around my home)? In the majority of cases, the woman wants to dress at the last moment, freshen up, apply makeup, etc., and unless she's going to haul all that stuff with her, it's easier for her to do that at home. Last and most importantly, a woman or couple feel more secure in their own home or a nice hotel than at someone else's home where they're not familiar with the home or surroundings. Men bring women to their homes or apartments all of the time. If I'm picking someone up, I'd never ask, "can we go to your place?" So, this has little to do with a guy having a shabby or dirty apartment, and more to do with the dynamic being totally different than a pickup.

Why do 90% of
Black man never like to host they will cancel you fast if you ask them to host why…
They are too cheap to get a room . And if they do a cancellation because of that . That’s a sign you shouldn’t meet them in the first place . Another thing some not all . Think that they are doing the couple a favor by fucking the wife. Couples and females please weed black men out that pull those stunts. There is nothing worse than a cheap , all way trying to get something for nothing type person……

Last edited:

They refuse to host because they can’t or don’t want to at their home . I advise no one on this site to invite people you met on a sex site to your home on the first couple play dates . Pretty much the answer is black guys are too cheap to get a room if they don’t Want to meet at their house. I do t go to people home until I meet them a few times at a neutral place .

Last edited:
You need to raise the bar on your selections.
And, change that to 90% of men that you contacted. It appears that even right here, there are enough to thwart that 9/10 ratio you gave.
Well, I think it's fun when my playmates have to play "maid" for a couple hours before a play date. Lol ... :sneaky:

Attachments

• Hosting Date Night.gif
    Hosting Date Night.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Back