Why do 90% of Black man never like to host

90% , well I guess I'm that 10%. I have hosted at my house, which is cleaner than any of the people whom ever visited me. My clothes and body is at a unbelievable cleanse. Just letting some of you know that there are plenty of black men who keep themselves at a higher standard of quality. Yes I have also volunteered to pay for the room whenever I traveled. There are a different quality of people in every race. If you buy me a ******* or dinner, I got the next one. I was raised that way.

I get where you're coming from. I call people out on their racism all the time here - it's not a popular move, especially among people who consider themselves liberal minded or open minded.

I have mentioned several times on here that fucking black people, doesn't make you an advocate of black people's issues, for instance, slave owners regular fucked and impregnated their slaves, and had no qualms selling those light-skinned babies off for profit ensuring them to a life of *******- their own children.
So, don't think through sex comes understanding. It's pleasure. That's it. Fun.

As far as @AnnieS goes, I've followed her comments around here for a couple of years, I see where you can think it's a racist statement if that's all you have. However, I saw it as humorous. Then with some universal truth. I'll explain.

In the dating world, her comment is universally true because lots of married and attached guys are trying to creep on vanilla dating sites like Bumble and Hinge. It's probably second or third most popular question I get - 'am I really single'. White guys, Black guys, Samoans have that same experience.

And my second point, bachelors/single men, across racial identities, are not known to be neat. (However, looking in the background on some of these pictures, these couples need to get their houses together before posting some of their pics). I'm not talking about livestock walking around in the house, but things like clutter and not putting items where they belong, dirty clothes, plastic convenience store cups.
Personally, I solved this by having a housekeeper come by twice a week. It's makes all difference in the world between my weekly cleans and laundry day, and doesn't cost more than a night out per week. Get a non-attractive one so you're not tempted to interfere with her doing her job (I fucked up, once).

So, are there some racist motherfuckers on this interracial fuck site? Surprisingly, Hell yes.
I just don't think @AnnieS is one of them. That @germansheperd asshole absolutely is!
“Livestock roaming around” Priceless. :ROFLMAO:

90%?? you haven't met enough to say that...I don't want to be hosted and I do the traveling
You're not supposed to figure that out, you know. That's those Alt-FACTS .... you know, nice big round numbers coming straight out of the ole bunghole. Ninety Percent sounded good so that's what they say. Lots of folks simply don't know the difference between FACTS & OPINIONS.

pic_FACTS-WeDon'tNeed2.jpg

Well there it is in black and white for you, but not a surprise really It's moments like these that these gammon-faced degenerates show how they really feel about you. To them the blacks here are just large-dicked wildlife for their wives to play with when they want to get their 'pink-faced perv' on, nothing more. What is surprising is that black men continue to show up in places like this to have sex with this sort of pasty pondlife.
Guys like you shouldn’t be allowed here with your fake account

If you responded that the reason black men don’t host because their home is dirty or at baby mama’s spot, you’re a piece of ******* and you should look in the mirror of who you are as a person and couple if you spread your legs and lay down with someone you don’t even respect. It’s one thing to assume that he is married, but it’s another to downgrade them as someone broke or beneath you. Which is why they must fuck your wife in your nice clean home.

Also, if you are a black male on here shitting on your bruthas on how you are different and you always host or spend money on a nice hotel, blah blah blah like you are so much better, I say you don’t have to self hate to try to put yourself in a better place to get white pussy. It’s not that difficult. You don’t have to try so hard.

This question is stupid as fuck and if you care so much that your wife isn’t getting fucked outside your home, then you’re thinking to hard to be in this lifestyle.

In my opinion 90% it's hight percentage 😅 😅.
I'm my situation for first meeting I prefer a neutral place. If the couple or lady live in same country than me I have no issue to provide a place for a meeting , and in a long run I can invite them to my place.
If they are traveling to come meet me I provide place for them to stay if they feel comfortable with that , I guess it's a fair. If I travel to meet then, if they provide hosting I appreciate it , but it's not a must , I can manage it myself if they have problem with that.

But the main reason I would not invite them to my place is short term , is the privacy .

If you responded that the reason black men don’t host because their home is dirty or at baby mama’s spot, you’re a piece of ******* and you should look in the mirror of who you are as a person and couple if you spread your legs and lay down with someone you don’t even respect. It’s one thing to assume that he is married, but it’s another to downgrade them as someone broke or beneath you. Which is why they must fuck your wife in your nice clean home.

Also, if you are a black male on here shitting on your bruthas on how you are different and you always host or spend money on a nice hotel, blah blah blah like you are so much better, I say you don’t have to self hate to try to put yourself in a better place to get white pussy. It’s not that difficult. You don’t have to try so hard.

This question is stupid as fuck and if you care so much that your wife isn’t getting fucked outside your home, then you’re thinking to hard to be in this lifestyle.
Yaaaah, take that! SJ from Indy is mad. Don't post questions like this or he's gonna write even longer sentences without any punctuation. Damn it. Lol ... :devilish:

Attachments

• Little SJ from Indy is Mad.gif
    Little SJ from Indy is Mad.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

How do you know these things and why do you care?

Most of us know, the male of the couple pays the bills so "he always has to be present", cause if he didnt then it would be 10% black men dont host.
Well, I make far more than my hub but whether or not he "pays the bills", it is my call on whether or not he is there. As a fun relationship progresses, he is rarely present when I am enjoying friends. He stays home, or at the hotel bar or local bar with another hubby when I and a gf are playing with others. :sneaky:

That’s pretty much an expected reply. Angry black man stereotype when he points out your bullshit.
Lol ... there can be a fine line between ignorant and angry, but you clearly ring both bells. I've been in the lifestyle for 17+ years now and I flush your crap first conversation. You think your pontificating guilt trips are a sharp saber, when in fact you have a dull butter knife. But hey, keep going as the plan is working great ... while you are romancing your palm. On your way now, as you likely you have a house to clean. :devilish:

Attachments

• On your Way Now.gif
    On your Way Now.gif
    309.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Lol ... there can be a fine line between ignorant and angry, but you clearly ring both bells. I've been in the lifestyle for 17+ years now and I flush your crap first conversation. You think your pontificating guilt trips is sharp saber, when in fact you have a dull butter knife. But hey, keep going, the plan is working great ... while you are romancing your palm. On your way now, as you likely you have a house to clean. :devilish:
Pontificating guilt trips. Lol. The fact you don’t see words as dirty and baby mama’s as dog whistles is interesting. But you’re right. I do have a house to clean while I visit all my baby mama’s homes. I think I’ll stop off and get some fried chicken and watermelon while I’m on the way. You can reply to this statement, but I’m done.

Pontificating guilt trips. Lol. The fact you don’t see words as dirty and baby mama’s as dog whistles is interesting. But you’re right. I do have a house to clean while I visit all my baby mama’s homes. I think I’ll stop off and get some fried chicken and watermelon while I’m on the way. You can reply to this statement, but I’m done.
You were done long ago, Babe … but there is a great guilt trip site. It’s called “PoorMe.com” and you can easily port your B2W profile over to it. Oh, wait, you have nothing in your profile to port anywhere. lol … :devilish:

Attachments

• Yep Still Funny.GIF
    Yep Still Funny.GIF
    239.1 KB · Views: 0
Well, I make far more than my hub but whether or not he "pays the bills", it is my call on whether or not he is there. As a fun relationship progresses, he is rarely present when I am enjoying friends. He stays home, or at the hotel bar or local bar with another hubby when I and a gf are playing with others. :sneaky:
well if you make more, you eventually leave him at home, and its your call, whats the point of the marriage?

well if you make more, you eventually leave him at home, and its your call, whats the point of the marriage?
Really? Pretty shallow, King … you can love, have close friendship or partnership with a person, but sex is much better with others. Extended family, kiddos, biz together, travel, laughs and cries … the fact that he enjoys and supports what I enjoy makes us both happy. :sneaky:

Back