Why do 90% of Black man never like to host

The reasons i imagine are many, I never thought much about it in all those years we were meeting men. We always provided a place to party. Many times the men insisted on paying all or half of the bill. We preferred to arrange a safe place that we had control over. If the guy turned out to be a jerk you can ask him to leave, i like that option. If you travel and meet at his place you can leave but without a prearranged hotel or motel room you could find yourself sleeping in your

..edited..

Last edited:
I Think you read the question wrong . Its about why black guys refuse to host not why the choose to host.

So the response you are responding to makes no sense with your answer.

If one is hosting , he is not paying hotel fees.
If one is not hosting is probably spending money elsewhere.

Free pussy wont apply in this case..

Many people in here are showing how they view poc.

Why someone house has to be dirty just because they don't want you in it? My downtown apartment is nice and very squared away but the security is a hassle and the neighbors are nosey so I never bring people over I always get a room if asked!

Nine times out of ten if you are making first contact then you should be willing to host! It's a deal breaker for many to be contacted by people who are willing to host when they are the ones doing the inviting to come and play! That's why alot of guys ghost some couple's. You initiated contact then you want a guy to invest and possibly take a loss if you cancel on him that's definitely enough to get ghosted in most people's book it has nothing to do with anyone's home quality!

Dirty house but you still f#ckin them though lady!
@Jdingo619 Amen bro, thank you.

Why did no one else comment on AnnieS saying black guys live in dirty rooms/house and also implying the smell (dirty room leads to smell in the house/apartment
I just put her on my ignore list. Her words speak volumes about the kind of person she is. No commentary is necessary. The ignore list for me is the best option. And all this time I thought she was okay, but the longer you stay around some of these white women or couples, you get to see the racist stereotypical thinking in them, which is a total turn off no matter if they like black dick or not. Liking to get fucked like a hoe by black men doesn't mean or is not equivalent to meaning the individual is a solid individual. No matter what, the racial stereotyping is many times still within them. Notice that 40 people liked her comment. It was 50 but some went back and undid their original "Like."

Open your eyes. Know what kind of people you're dealing with and how they think, or what opinions they have about you. Be aware. So, just in case you haven't figured it out yet, a lot of these people you may get yourself in a bed with, at the same time you rightfully don't want them anywhere near your home, which they may automatically assume is dirty, or they may think you live in a ghetto or slum or whatever. That's their kind of thinking.

Fuck all such people if you like for some kicks, shits, and giggles, but otherwise, in many to probably most cases, keeping them at a distance, not just from your home, but period, definitely applies.

Last edited:
Well there it is in black and white for you, but not a surprise really It's moments like these that these gammon-faced degenerates show how they really feel about you. To them the blacks here are just large-dicked wildlife for their wives to play with when they want to get their 'pink-faced perv' on, nothing more. What is surprising is that black men continue to show up in places like this to have sex with this sort of pasty pondlife.
That said, I think both parties, black and white, do understand that this is merely about getting one's rocks off. Or at least I hope the brothers here do.

They do understand this is about a fuck and that's it. The kumbaya, this land is your land, this land is my land, or the Rodney King can't we all get along stuff, does not apply.

Most people, married or not, will want the other to stay in their zone when it's all said and done, which is how it should be really. Thank you.

This is not some place for addressing stereotypes.

Brothers, or at least I think so, are not so naive that they don't know how people are. Of course they know that people, despite their best facade, have something ugly behind it.

C&J, I wasn't even referring to you or any couples. I was talking to the guys talking bad on other guys. If someone doesn't host or gets a room, should they be black balled. If you prefer the guy to host or pay for the room ok. Something can happen anywhere. I was speaking to my preference. It's all about the experience to me, it doesn't matter who hosted or pay for the room.
Ahhh, good and agree re who paid for what. You seem like a good guy, but remember ladies or couples on here are trying connect with local Choc friends and all guys are not like you. Answer for us is to vet playmates up front and plan shorter, safe and sane playdates to start. If the fun clicks for everyone then opening up the scope is easy. Happy Hunting. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Well there it is in black and white for you, but not a surprise really It's moments like these that these gammon-faced degenerates show how they really feel about you. To them the blacks here are just large-dicked wildlife for their wives to play with when they want to get their 'pink-faced perv' on, nothing more. What is surprising is that black men continue to show up in places like this to have sex with this sort of pasty pondlife.
Yet another unverified person who joined 4 weeks ago. Gets old

Me too, since im black, my house must be dirty according to a reply that got 50 Likes
Yaaawwwwn, quit pouting already. Peeps here are having fun and the joke is that many single guys, not necessarily black guys, have a man-cave like home. If your house is clean and "babe fun ready", you are ahead of the game. :sneaky:

Attachments

• Clean and Tidy Play Date.gif
    Clean and Tidy Play Date.gif
    287.6 KB · Views: 2
Awwwee, are you feeewlings hurt again? Zero in you profile and ignorant about connecting with anyone "welp, dar it is ... Imma know tingies ... duh, and a pasty pondlife too". Thank you for playing ... on your way now. :devilish:

Attachments

• Hurt Me Fwwlings.gif
    Hurt Me Fwwlings.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
I just put her on my ignore list. Her words speak volumes about the kind of person she is. No commentary is necessary. The ignore list for me is the best option. And all this time I thought she was okay, but the longer you stay around some of these white women or couples, you get to see the racist stereotypical thinking in them, which is a total turn off no matter if they like black dick or not. Liking to get fucked like a hoe by black men doesn't mean or is not equivalent to meaning the individual is a solid individual. No matter what, the racial stereotyping is many times still within them. Notice that 40 people liked her comment. It was 50 but some went back and undid their original "Like."

Open your eyes. Know what kind of people you're dealing with and how they think, or what opinions they have about you. Be aware. So, just in case you haven't figured it out yet, a lot of these people you may get yourself in a bed with, at the same time you rightfully don't want them anywhere near your home, which they may automatically assume is dirty, or they may think you live in a ghetto or slum or whatever. That's their kind of thinking.

Fuck all such people if you like for some kicks, shits, and giggles, but otherwise, in many to probably most cases, keeping them at a distance, not just from your home, but period, definitely applies.
I wrote about this before , some of these couples have "Agendas"•the underlying intentions or motives of a particular person or group.
Also , you need to know something about the individual you are meeting~ "That's why I do vid verify & convo before anything and we must click ."
Plus,what I highlighted from @
B Brown is very important because that is what some believe you are worth & the circles they are accustomed too !
That is why Real men provide an "experience" thus they pay ! Maybe it's not for everyone but I prefer dinner , drinks or a night out before anything.
And any woman that has ever met me on here or abroad knows "factually" I don't do cheap things (They are usually not worth remembering ) & they don't need to bring their purse.
Quote from the Godfather ~ "You can't check a bitch because , you have nothing to check with !"
Love him or hate him... The Godfather discusses why, The man must pay & I live by those principles.
I like real women & "Ab~so ~fuckin~lutley" love a lady♥ & will check a bitch in under sixty (60) seconds! 🧸
Short Version ~
Long Version ~

Interesting thread. when we first started playing we always hosted at our home or a hotel room. Wife prefers home as she is more comfortable there. About 10 years ago we had a ******* and 2 grand daughters move in with us so that made hosting at our place all most impossible. We prefer a regular guy some one she can have often makes for much more fun. We ask guys if they can host most can not which leads us to believe is do to them being married. We have been to a few of some guys home they were all clean and a few were nicer than others. One thing we have discovered is once we get to know a guy it is more of a turn on (for both of us) when she goes by her self to their place and comes back to me filled and satisfied. She will give me the details which gets me worked up and i get some my warm sloppy reward. its hard to find guys that are into that scenario.

Ha ha...so funny, my sides are actually splitting...not. You go on your way...hopefully on a one-way trip back to Europe to find your pigsty. I'm praying, really praying that you stay there too. 🙏🙏🙏 😂😂😂
Lol, and a Geography Major too ... "back to Ohio ina dat Europe place in dat pigsty ... errr, sumtin or 'noder and pwwraying about it tooo.". :devilish:

Attachments

• Our Geography Major.gif
    Our Geography Major.gif
    454.6 KB · Views: 0
How do ppl like this post and not even calling out the bullshit.

Lots of reasons for not hosting, and to assume poc are dirty, is well horrible. And that was the first thing annies mentioned, be aware of implicit bias. Im sure annies likes black dicks, but thats about all.
I get where you're coming from. I call people out on their racism all the time here - it's not a popular move, especially among people who consider themselves liberal minded or open minded.

I have mentioned several times on here that fucking black people, doesn't make you an advocate of black people's issues, for instance, slave owners regular fucked and impregnated their slaves, and had no qualms selling those light-skinned babies off for profit ensuring them to a life of *******- their own children.
So, don't think through sex comes understanding. It's pleasure. That's it. Fun.

As far as @AnnieS goes, I've followed her comments around here for a couple of years, I see where you can think it's a racist statement if that's all you have. However, I saw it as humorous. Then with some universal truth. I'll explain.

In the dating world, her comment is universally true because lots of married and attached guys are trying to creep on vanilla dating sites like Bumble and Hinge. It's probably second or third most popular question I get - 'am I really single'. White guys, Black guys, Samoans have that same experience.

And my second point, bachelors/single men, across racial identities, are not known to be neat. (However, looking in the background on some of these pictures, these couples need to get their houses together before posting some of their pics). I'm not talking about livestock walking around in the house, but things like clutter and not putting items where they belong, dirty clothes, plastic convenience store cups.
Personally, I solved this by having a housekeeper come by twice a week. It's makes all difference in the world between my weekly cleans and laundry day, and doesn't cost more than a night out per week. Get a non-attractive one so you're not tempted to interfere with her doing her job (I fucked up, once).

So, are there some racist motherfuckers on this interracial fuck site? Surprisingly, Hell yes.

Last edited:
Back