Why do 90% of Black man never like to host

Couple31 I don't think you have that much experience lol
It all depends on the situation. But 90%....okay 😆

Last edited:
Basic supply and demand. You think I need a married 30-40s woman’s pussy as much as she needs real dick with her baby cock husband? Really? With their combined incomes and the scheduling by large being around their needs? Amazing if u think that. The reason y young dudes beating down women who are established at that level is to only be a dick all the other stuff is eliminated. Not some crazy concept here. Now if u date a married woman n doing ongoing that’s different but just meets u gotta accept that u bringing in a 3rd and that’s way harder than a single man finding a pussy when he could just go bang a single woman like nothing if all the extras is something he’s up for.

We were just looking back and of the seven black lovers I have had; three were married/partnered, three had house mates and just one had his own place and was single. I used to visit him regularly and stay over but his place was fairly basic.

I would never spend money on a hotel room to play with someone I have never met from an online contact. That is unless I had another use for the room like spending the night. The flake ratio for online contact you haven't met in person has to be over 90%. I'm sure the percentage is much better if the couple is renting the room.

Who knows why people flake. It's a fantasy, and their mom told them then can never fulfill fantasies. Then again they might have been talking out there ass and writing checks they can't cash.

I know that events like Splash Mocha are expensive, but how many rooms do you have to rent with no one showing up to make it seem like a bargain? I've never had a guy flake on me at Splash or other party events. You have to be real to sign up and attend

Entanglements, can’t support the logistics of it, etc. But there are certainly those of us who can and if it works, it’s awesome.

in my experience, most couples preferred to retain a certain degree of control, and preferred to host or meet on some sort of neutral territory like a sex club, theater, or similar. Those locales were incredible thrills for them, inexpensive outside of gas money, and offered other options if they were flaked on.

Because they are married or dont want you in thier dirty house?
Why someone house has to be dirty just because they don't want you in it? My downtown apartment is nice and very squared away but the security is a hassle and the neighbors are nosey so I never bring people over I always get a room if asked!

Nine times out of ten if you are making first contact then you should be willing to host! It's a deal breaker for many to be contacted by people who are willing to host when they are the ones doing the inviting to come and play! That's why alot of guys ghost some couple's. You initiated contact then you want a guy to invest and possibly take a loss if you cancel on him that's definitely enough to get ghosted in most people's book it has nothing to do with anyone's home quality!

Dirty house but you still f#ckin them though lady!

Why someone house has to be dirty just because they don't want you in it? My downtown apartment is nice and very squared away but the security is a hassle and the neighbors are nosey so I never bring people over I always get a room if asked!

Nine times out of ten if you are making first contact then you should be willing to host! It's a deal breaker for many to be contacted by people who are willing to host when they are the ones doing the inviting to come and play! That's why alot of guys ghost some couple's. You initiated contact then you want a guy to invest and possibly take a loss if you cancel on him that's definitely enough to get ghosted in most people's book it has nothing to do with anyone's home quality!

Dirty house but you still f#ckin them though lady!
Veteran Marines keep their stuff tight and clean don’t they? I’m guess you are one, just based on your used of the term “squared away.” 😂

Could be a number of reasons: They are married/live with someone; they're broke; They don't have their own place; Where they live may not be appropriate for visitors; They think because they provide the dick, someone else should host or pay for a hotel room; or my favorite: They are fuck bois.
I host and travel. I will even split a hotel room. Any takers? :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
The white couple probably the male should pay for the room as its his duty to take care and serve the superior black guy who can give your woman what she needs and you can't supply to her that's the way we see it

The reasons i imagine are many, I never thought much about it in all those years we were meeting men. We always provided a place to party. Many times the men insisted on paying all or half of the bill. We preferred to arrange a safe place that we had control over. If the guy turned out to be a jerk you can ask him to leave, i like that option. If you travel and meet at his place you can leave but without a prearranged hotel or motel room you could find yourself sleeping in your car.

Back