Why Cuckoldry Dynamic Restricted To Primarily White Males?

I increasingly view Cuckoldry in the classification of a sexual orientation due to the mindset and related dynamics that increase sexual arousal for those who pursue such a form of fufillment.

The white male is on the “short end of the stick” of nature as in this generation his white female partner is biologically attracted to the sexually dominant black male. This is a natural order that the more educated white male becoming more understood and accepted as fact.
Yea ok, not all white males feel or see themselves as inferior. In fact since I was young, I’ve viewed every person I meet as equal to me until proven otherwise. I have been in this lifestyle for a while now and have seen a full spectrum of things. I have seen black males that I have been sexually superior to in size and performance and I have seen it the other way around. We have been with other white males that are better in bed then then almost all others. The second largest cock I’ve seen in person was white and very close to the largest cock which was black. For us this is about the contrast in black and white looking extremely sexy. Nothing to do with attitude or submissive or dominant. A lot of what is on this site is off the chart crazy and just plain fantasy, on both sides.

It is in other cultures, India, Asia, etc. But, the history of slavery, oppression, segregation, and the selective breeding of black males throughout the history of the United States and the former colonies is now paying huge dividends in the emerging phenomenon of black male entry into white females, and yes, even white marriages.

Last edited:
I think white males feel sexually inferior to Black Men which causes us to act out in different ways.
Some became racist and some like to be cuckolded and some into chronic masturbators and some are all of it.
It's nice though 😀

I think white males feel sexually inferior to Black Men which causes us to act out in different ways.
Don't you think it might go both ways? Black males get passed over for quality jobs, accept incomes 2/3s of what white males earn, whites are given the benefit of the doubt in the legal system whereas black males are often guilty 'till proven innocent ... etc etc.
So, one way black males feel they can get some justice is to take the white male's women ... seems fair, I guess.

Last edited:
Don't you think it might go both ways? Black males get passed over for quality jobs, accept incomes 2/3s of what white males earn, are given the benefit of the doubt in the legal system whereas black males are often guilty 'till proven innocent ... etc etc.
So, one way black males feel they can get some justice is to take the white male's women ... seems fair, I guess.

That is a huge part of the dynamic. It is really special when you can grow close enough to a black lover where he can feel free and accepted enough to discuss this openly.

And, this being a big part of the dynamic is nothing to be ashamed about. The results it brings are really something to be immensely proud of.

Back