Why Cuckoldry Dynamic Restricted To Primarily White Males?

I wrote the post to have more of a shock factor,and stir up conversation,not in any racist way. I meant pigs in a sexual way only, Why are white people on this site? They want some form of sex with black men. They either want to see their wives or girlfriends fucked and used by black men,or their wives or girlfriends are being fucked and used by black men,or they themselves want to be fucked and used by black men,or all of the above! This is why the cuckold dynamic seems to really appeal to white men. I am white and I fit the mold too.

Last edited:
I wrote the post to have more of a shock factor,and stir up conversation,not in any racist way. I meant pigs in a sexual way only, Why are white people on this site? They want some form of sex with black men. They either want to see their wives or girlfriends fucked and used by black men,or their wives or girlfriends are being fucked and used by black men,or they themselves want to be fucked and used by black men,or all of the above! This is why the cuckold dynamic seems to really appeal to white men. I am white and I fit the mold too.
I find the term white pigs offensives how the hell that sexual I do not know ??

Sorry if I offended anyone,as I said it was meant to have a shock factor about white people wanting to serve and being used sexually,not a racist tone. White people serving black men is often part of the cuckold dynamic,I just pushed that envelope too far. If anyone is offended by the post,I apologize.

Sorry if I offended anyone,as I said it was meant to have a shock factor about white people wanting to serve and being used sexually,not a racist tone. White people serving black men is often part of the cuckold dynamic,I just pushed that envelope too far. If anyone is offended by the post,I apologize.
I can see where you coming from but think your way of words was certainly incorrect to certain religions the word pig is worst then being called a c@@t the other snowflake who tryed to lambast me owes me a apology but that’s not your issue

Well the website is called black to white so we assume the majority of folks here enjoy that specific form of play. We have met folks of every race and mix of that enjoy hotwife/cuckold play.

I can see where you coming from but think your way of words was certainly incorrect to certain religions the word pig is worst then being called a c@@t the other snowflake who tryed to lambast me owes me a apology but that’s not your issue
Like i said it was not meant to be racist,but in a sexual glutton type way,as in they cannot get enough black cock. Like if you went to an all you can eat buffet and stuffed yourself,"you ate like a pig". I don't want to owe anybody an apology. If anyone took my comment out of the context I meant it to be,or was offended by it in anyway,I am apologizing.

Last edited:
Like i said it was not meant to be racist,but in a sexual glutton type way,as in they cannot get enough black cock. I don't want to owe anybody an apology. If anyone took my comment out of the context I meant it to be,or was offended by it in anyway,I am apologizing.
Well said 👏

We wouldn’t use that terminology either. I just wasn’t interested in responding to that specific point of view. Just the original question
It should be reported but I’m certainly no snowflake and would not as I make mistakes as well possibly more then others I say what I want to say

After reading peoples reactions,I see that people were not taking it in the sexual gluttonous way I intended it to be. It was intended to mean cannot get enough black cock,and nothing more.

I was today years old when I learned that pig and cunt are equally offensive terms.

Some of y'all need to touch grass every once in a while.

Also I think it's pretty obvious as to why so many white men are attracted to this - white fragility. Certainly wasn't black people who coined so many of the myths and lies about black sexuality/the black body nor was it black people who initially fetishized black bodies.

It has possibly been bred into white male psyche by our ancestors who once were slave owners and saw many a black man naked and instantly realized that what we thought was well endowed was really just a shrimp dick. Mix that with a bit of white guilt and there you go. Modern cuckoldry between white men and black men.

I was today years old when I learned that pig and cunt are equally offensive terms.

Some of y'all need to touch grass every once in a while.

Also I think it's pretty obvious as to why so many white men are attracted to this - white fragility. Certainly wasn't black people who coined so many of the myths and lies about black sexuality/the black body nor was it black people who initially fetishized black bodies.
Rather be called a c@@t then a dirty pig

The word dirty was not in the post. It was meant to mean white people starving for BBC,and stuffing themselves with all of it they can get their hands on,which what is happening in the lifestyle,

Back