Why Cuckoldry Dynamic Restricted To Primarily White Males?

The word dirty was not in the post. It was meant to mean white people starving for BBC,and stuffing themselves with all of it they can get their hands on,which what is happening in the lifestyle,
Has I said to some people the word pig is very offensive you need to really study more

Has I said to some people the word pig is very offensive you need to really study more
Yet you keep typing it. You'd rather be called a cunt instead of a pig yet you'll censor yourself from typing out cunt but you've used the word pig in pretty much every post of yours in here. Stop the crying.

Methinks thou doth protest too much

Last edited:
Damn, this went nuclear in a hurry! Personally, I believe that many white men are quietly jealous of black men and take it out on them when they're in a position of power (especially at work, where they usually hold our careers in their hands). I, and many other black men get off on pleasing a white woman in a way that few white men can, or take the time to do. As some whites, women and men, get off on crushing us in the workplace, socially, economically, etc., their guilt kicks in and plays a part in this, too. Who can look at our society, our world, and think it's just and everyone gets what they deserve? Whites can suppress that guilt and at the same time enjoy it through the desires and fetishes we see here in huge volumes. Partly guilt, partly jealousy, and deep, deep down, partly respect. Many black men, myself included, get a sense of satisfaction knowing that the woman on the pedestal wants us as much as we want her. Maybe for the same reasons. For her, curiosity, guilt, pleasure, etc. For me, a chance to taste the very best that the white man had, and many still do forbid us to have. Natural curiosity from years of denial. And what did we find out? No one deserves pedestals, but they sure as hell try to make it as pleasurable as possible. Some even want to be punished (mentally or physically) for letting this pretense go on as long as it has while they looked and did nothing. That goes for both the white woman AND man. Afterall, as many white men have to talk their girlfriends/wives into letting loose, as white women having to talk their husbands into letting them taste what they too, were denied. It will happen with white men and black women, too. But white men have only taken baby steps towards closing that chasm! Whew! Just one mans' view, but I wanted to try to defuse some of the tension that was erupting. Let's enjoy this opportunity!

Last edited:
Cannot speak for others but I felt be a certain peacefulness in being submissive. My wife says I am weak which I find is a turn on to me. In hindsight this feeling has been inside me for as long as I remember. It really came out when an ex girlfriend left for college and started to fuck her new boyfriend. I only found about it through her girlfriend. Her girlfriend told me my ex said it was the best sex she ever had! So that put me in my place. She also described my exs new boyfriends cock in detail so then I always felt inferior not only as a poor lover but with a small cock.

Cannot speak for others but I felt be a certain peacefulness in being submissive. My wife says I am weak which I find is a turn on to me. In hindsight this feeling has been inside me for as long as I remember. It really came out when an ex girlfriend left for college and started to fuck her new boyfriend. I only found about it through her girlfriend. Her girlfriend told me my ex said it was the best sex she ever had! So that put me in my place. She also described my exs new boyfriends cock in detail so then I always felt inferior not only as a poor lover but with a small cock.
Interesting
When she says weak what does she mean weak
Weak minded , willed or physically weak
How did you feel when you lost her to another boy
How did you feel when she a friend Told you that

Interesting
When she says weak what does she mean weak
Weak minded , willed or physically weak
How did you feel when you lost her to another boy
How did you feel when she a friend Told you that
Weak minded no energy, I was hurt when we broke up and when her friend told me that it was a mixture of pain and pleasure. The pain came from no being with her and the pleasure from she had the best sex however it was not with me

Weak minded no energy, I was hurt when we broke up and when her friend told me that it was a mixture of pain and pleasure. The pain came from no being with her and the pleasure from she had the best sex however it was not with me
No energy from been unfit or not well ?

The loss of your ex must have been terrible on you similar to a dual or as the biggest cock between you and another guy wins her that would be humiliating as well

No energy from been unfit or not well ?

The loss of your ex must have been terrible on you similar to a dual or as the biggest cock between you and another guy wins her that would be humiliating as well

More unfit mentally. Perfectly well physically although dick is on the small size.
Yes was very hurt. With my ex telling her girlfriend was also very humiliating as she knew I was second best plus what else did she tell her? I know they talked about his cock as I was told it was very red in color. Probably really fucked her good.

More unfit mentally. Perfectly well physically although dick is on the small size.
Yes was very hurt. With my ex telling her girlfriend was also very humiliating as she knew I was second best plus what else did she tell her? I know they talked about his cock as I was told it was very red in color. Probably really fucked her good.
Stress can be a major problem nowadays i sometime not fucked my wife for a few months with depression and stress
Wonder what her friend thought when telling yiu bet you was gutted as your ex and her friend now about your cock

Damn, this went nuclear in a hurry! Personally, I believe that many white men are quietly jealous of black men and take it out on them when they're in a position of power (especially at work, where they usually hold our careers in their hands). I, and many other black men get off on pleasing a white woman in a way that few white men can, or take the time to do. As some whites, women and men, get off on crushing us in the workplace, socially, economically, etc., their guilt kicks in and plays a part in this, too. Who can look at our society, our world, and think it's just and everyone gets what they deserve? Whites can suppress that guilt and at the same time enjoy it through the desires and fetishes we see here in huge volumes. Partly guilt, partly jealousy, and deep, deep down, partly respect. Many black men, myself included, get a sense of satisfaction knowing that the woman on the pedestal wants us as much as we want her. Maybe for the same reasons. For her, curiosity, guilt, pleasure, etc. For me, a chance to taste the very best that the white man had, and many still do forbid us to have. Natural curiosity from years of denial. And what did we find out? No one deserves pedestals, but they sure as hell try to make it as pleasurable as possible. Some even want to be punished (mentally or physically) for letting this pretense go on as long as it has while they looked and did nothing. That goes for both the white woman AND man. Afterall, as many white men have to talk their girlfriends/wives into letting loose, as white women having to talk their husbands into letting them taste what they too, were denied. It will happen with white men and black women, too. But white men have only taken baby steps towards closing that chasm! Whew! Just one mans' view, but I wanted to try to defuse some of the tension that was erupting. Let's enjoy this opportunity!
‘Many black men, myself included, get a sense of satisfaction knowing that the woman on the pedestal wants us as much as we want her.’ It’s got to be a great feeling to know that the worlds most desirable race of women can’t get enough of black men.

Stress can be a major problem nowadays i sometime not fucked my wife for a few months with depression and stress
Wonder what her friend thought when telling yiu bet you was gutted as your ex and her friend now about your cock
Yes stress can be devastating especially when it interrupts important things in life.
Yes felt gutted and ashamed. Probably went home and jerked off though. Could not wait to see the friend again. I felt more of a friend to her after that as no way could she look at me as a possible lover. Even if she did I could not get my ex girlfriends boyfriend cock out of my mind. This one event I attribute to my cuckold tendencies.

Back