Why black man always ask me if i had a black man before

Everytime i meet a black man they ask me if i ever had a black man before, also when i chat a black man they ask me,... is there a reason why they want to know?
Part of process to determine if its a fantasy or something you are seriously considering. Additionally trying to discern if it is a mutual experience often the wife doesnt know and its just hubby getting his jollies. Usually the question and a few others helps guage ones sincerity

Comfortability and recognition that intimate sexual contact for a Non-black woman with a Blackman can be dangerous and even life threatening.....

In my experience it’s important as a few woman have turned out to be scared of my fat bbc…..this then leads to a dilemma as I have just left and not wanted to compromise my situation by taking it any further, we need to be careful as we know what will happen if there is any doubt…

In my experience it’s important as a few woman have turned out to be scared of my fat bbc…..this then leads to a dilemma as I have just left and not wanted to compromise my situation by taking it any further, we need to be careful as we know what will happen if there is any doubt…
Exactly............

We ask because:
If its first bbc then he wants to show you what amazing things that bbc can do to you and set the bar as high as he can for the next man.

If it's not your first bbc then he wants to do his best to out perform the last one and take his place in your mind as the best big black cock you've ever had!

We ask because it's our competitive nature!🤷‍♂️
True words have never been spoken

In many cases, it's a totally new experience for the woman, and she may be a bit more nervous, apprehensive and even excited. To think that a white woman or couple venturing into Black sensuality and sexuality for the first time do so with absolutely no trepidation and view it as "just another night," is a bit naive. I've had women from other races and cultures ask me, "is this your first time with a {fill in the blank}?" And then go on to say "I'm going to try and make it extra special, so you will always remember this night."
Maybe it's cuz they want that ass

Back