Why black man always ask me if i had a black man before

Affirmative with reference to comments about women quitting 9-5 jobs to pursue ******* as another finanacial option and fewer men getting sex due to failing female desirability litmus test. I personally remained in the lifestyle and quit traditional dating back in the 1990s because I saw how men were being treated unfairly thanks to V.A.W.A, Family Court and Oprah.

Lastly, thank-you Lee Marvin (RIP) for alerting me in my early teens about female nature and gender-bias court system.
Amen brother!🙏

Lol yeah I agree but that’s also a cop out excuse for these losers. I am also very sexually frustrated, I’m not getting any sex and I crave the touch of a man. I’m over worked and need a sexual release too. But I don’t act like an entitled, bitter ******* of a bitch like these men do.
Yes but men and women deal with their frustrations and rage differently. A woman will sit in her room and cry, pop some pills, and ******* herself to sleep but a man will go shoot 22 people at the local mothafuckin Walmart!🤦‍♂️

When men and boys are unhappy these days they will opt out of life and take people with them.

Never underestimate the thirst of men even if you believe that you are the most none select woman. Here at the swinger club you would have more dicks trying to get in you than you got holes!😂🤣

We ask because:
If its first bbc then he wants to show you what amazing things that bbc can do to you and set the bar as high as he can for the next man.

If it's not your first bbc then he wants to do his best to out perform the last one and take his place in your mind as the best big black cock you've ever had!

We ask because it's our competitive nature!🤷‍♂️
Every white girl enjoy BBC

You can answer it or ignore it your choice...
Yes women are judged way harsher. If a woman can’t get sex, she’s seen as extremely weird and/or ugly because traditionally, it’s easier to get sex as a woman. If a man is struggling to get sex, there are groups to help him with that. There’s the incel community, red pill community and also he can pay for ******. Women that can’t get dick can’t really pay for male ******.

Yes women are judged way harsher. If a woman can’t get sex, she’s seen as extremely weird and/or ugly because traditionally, it’s easier to get sex as a woman. If a man is struggling to get sex, there are groups to help him with that. There’s the incel community, red pill community and also he can pay for ******. Women that can’t get dick can’t really pay for male ******.
"Lol yeah I agree but that’s also a cop out excuse for these losers....If a man is struggling to get sex, there are groups to help him with that. There’s the incel community, red pill community and also he can pay for ******.

All the above are examples of societal judgement for lower tier men who are NOT desired by females and much of society...seems to be a much harsher judgment. women can always get sex but, cannot always get the men they desire.

"Lol yeah I agree but that’s also a cop out excuse for these losers....If a man is struggling to get sex, there are groups to help him with that. There’s the incel community, red pill community and also he can pay for ******.

All the above are examples of societal judgement for lower tier men who are NOT desired by females and much of society...seems to be a much harsher judgment. women can always get sex but, cannot always get the men they desire.
Except for me.

Lol these men are the same. They cry because they want women that are way out of their league but can’t get them. Men are entitled af.

We ask for a number of reasons. It gives us a peek at your mindset. Are you open to interracial sex? If this is your first time, how does it compare to your other sexual experiences? Personally, if it's your first time, I tend to be more patient and gentle, knowing that many young ladies and women may be (probably are) a bit more apprehensive--not knowing if there is going to be a difference, doing something they've never done before, etc., and I may even ask her if she's comfortable as I slide in. When you're involved with another race or culture, there's a natural curiousness about your thoughts and feelings. I would tend to think that the opposite doesn't happen nearly as frequently, as most women probably think the black man has had an interracial relationship prior to her first one. May not be right, but that's our thinking.

Last edited:
We met a black guy in a bar which we went for a meal, My husband started talking to him at the bar when paying for our meal , he asked my husband if we enjoyed our meals, my husband said that we had. To send my meal back as it wasn’t hot , he said he was one of the chefs and would go and sort the kitchen staff out over it
He apologised and offered to buy us a *******, my husband accepted his offer and paid out bill then came back with the drinks that the chef had bought as an apology.
He disappeared into the kitchen, then he came over and said that he had told them to make sure all food is sent out correct.
He then asked if he could join us my husband said yes as my husband and I were sat opposite each other Martin as the chief he introduced himself to us sat next to me .
we chatted and ******* our drinks, my husband asked Martin if he would like another ******* he said yes please so my husband went to the bar ordered the drinks and came back to the table.
Martin’s leg was now touching mine , when my husband was sat down and we were talking Martin asked both my husband and I if we had enjoyed time with black guy’s, my husband was now going red , he then replied yes we have a regular black guy that we meet most weekends Martin replied I thought your wife had a thing about black guy’s My husband then asked him why do you say that , Martin said I could tell the way your wife was eyeing my body, staring at my crotch then to my face directly into my eyes then back to my crotch, while they were talking Martin’s hand had now moved onto my thigh stroking it.
We finished our drinks and Martin asked if we’d like to go to his place for a nightcap we accepted, but my husband said can we meet away from the bar as we were regulars and didn’t want the staff to know we were going to his.
We left before Martin and waited along the street, he caught up with us and as we walked to his flat he started asking details of our meeting’s with-our regular guy.
My husband told him how he had wanted me to have sex with a guy he used to work with years ago , then how I was seduced by our regular meet and how We now meet him and how we all enjoy our meetings .
We got to Martin’s flat he made us drinks I sat on a settee next to my husband, then Martin sat next to me I was now between my husband and Martin.
Martin again wanted to hear the details of our regular meetings, My husband told him how he liked to watch me being fucked . My pussy Wes now getting wet , Martin put a hand on my thigh and started moving it towards my pussy , my husband moved from the settee to a chair opposite it, I had now opened my thighs as Martin’s hand reached my wet thong feeling my pussy he then turned to kiss me and put his other hand on my tit , I moved my hand to feel his cock through his trousers, Martin then said let’s go to my bedroom we went to his bedroom, he started kissing me again he said to my husband I’m going to fuck your wife then turned to me asked me if I wanted his black cock I just moaned yes , he said get undressed I took my dress off , he then told my husband to undo my bra and take my thong off I was now standing naked in front of both Martin and my husband Martin then me to undress him I took his shirt off then I undone his belt then his trousers , his cock was now erect and the biggest cock I have ever seen he then told my husband to watch him fuck his wife's cunt. He then told me to bend over the edge of the bed, he then told me to open my legs he moved behind me and started rubbing his cock head between my pussy lips and then around my cunt hole gradually getting his cock into my cunt ,he started pushing in a little bit then pulling back and then in going slightly deeper each time , I was having orgasm after orgasm as he started fucking me,after about fifteen minutes he started moaning and groaning and then he pushed hard into me staying deep in my cunt I could feel his cock pulsing then he released his first wad of hot cum deep in my body .

Lots of good advice here,
My advice

Lie 😂 say you’ve never been with a black guy
Then
Tease, say your married but……
Then
Ask, has he ever been with a white woman
The answers are very interesting and hilarious!
Then, turn the conversation to lingerie colours ect and watch his reaction he’ll do anything to seduce you!

Everytime i meet a black man they ask me if i ever had a black man before, also when i chat a black man they ask me,... is there a reason why they want to know?

Hmmm 🤔 If people filled out their “About” Blackmen would not have to ask. Why lie? Just be upfront. We (Blackmen) want to know as some say they are curious and have been with many and some say that they are searching.

Hmmm 🤔 If people filled out their “About” Blackmen would not have to ask. Why lie? Just be upfront. We (Blackmen) want to know as some say they are curious and have been with many and some say that they are searching.
In many cases, it's a totally new experience for the woman, and she may be a bit more nervous, apprehensive and even excited. To think that a white woman or couple venturing into Black sensuality and sexuality for the first time do so with absolutely no trepidation and view it as "just another night," is a bit naive. I've had women from other races and cultures ask me, "is this your first time with a {fill in the blank}?" And then go on to say "I'm going to try and make it extra special, so you will always remember this night."

Back