Why black man always ask me if i had a black man before

Everytime i meet a black man they ask me if i ever had a black man before, also when i chat a black man they ask me,... is there a reason why they want to know?
We ask because:
If its first bbc then he wants to show you what amazing things that bbc can do to you and set the bar as high as he can for the next man.

If it's not your first bbc then he wants to do his best to out perform the last one and take his place in your mind as the best big black cock you've ever had!

We ask because it's our competitive nature!🤷‍♂️

We ask because:
If its first bbc then he wants to show you what amazing things that bbc can do to you and set the bar as high as he can for the next man.

If it's not your first bbc then he wants to do his best to out perform the last one and take his place in your mind as the best big black cock you've ever had!

That’s so hot.

I ask to make sure shes really turned on and Im not getting mixed signals. In the REAL world, sometimes you think a white woman is flirting with you but shes really thinking of a reason to call the police on you lol. If I see the right lil sparkle in her eye after I ask :) then I know I can move forward.
But thats just me

We ask because:

What a perfect answer!!! Sensible, accurate and obviously based on personal experience. ;)

Media portrayal of BM are often negative so to venture on the "Dark SIDE" will illicit curiosity.....

They shouldn’t be here lol such a prude.
Well you gotta remember that the majority of men are not having sex! They are not having sex because they are none select or men that women don't choose because they don't see them as attractive or suitable sex partners. They are also known as Incels guys who ******* don't have access to pussy even without a cuck cage!

This is actually why I believe that ******* should be legal. I think if bitter betas were actually allowed to bust a nut even by way of a professional then alot of the tension and violence in America would decrease! Men are stressed and frustrated. Over worked and need a release.

If a guy could go to a place that was either a strip club or a day spa and get a massage and some pussy legally he would leave that place on cloud nine ready to put in a hard pay period of work and do it all again in two weeks to a month.

I believe that the reason why they don't make ******* legal is because they fear the sheer magnitude how many women would actually quit their average to middle earning income paying jobs to sell that pussy for much better pay!

Just my opinion! What do you think?

Well you gotta remember that the majority of men are not having sex! They are not having sex because they are none select or men that women don't choose because they don't see them as attractive or suitable sex partners. They are also known as Incels guys who ******* don't have access to pussy even without a cuck cage!

This is actually why I believe that ******* should be legal. I think if bitter betas were actually allowed to bust a nut even by way of a professional then alot of the tension and violence in America would decrease! Men are stressed and frustrated. Over worked and need a release.

If a guy could go to a place that was either a strip club or a day spa and get a massage and some pussy legally he would leave that place on cloud nine ready to put in a hard pay period of work and do it all again in two weeks to a month.

I believe that the reason why they don't make ******* legal is because they fear the sheer magnitude how many women would actually quit their average to middle earning income paying jobs to sell that pussy for much better pay!

Affirmative with reference to comments about women quitting 9-5 jobs to pursue ******* as another finanacial option and fewer men getting sex due to failing female desirability litmus test. I personally remained in the lifestyle and quit traditional dating back in the 1990s because I saw how men were being treated unfairly thanks to V.A.W.A, Family Court and Oprah.

Lastly, thank-you Lee Marvin (RIP) for alerting me in my early teens about female nature and gender-bias court system.

Lol yeah I agree but that’s also a cop out excuse for these losers. I am also very sexually frustrated, I’m not getting any sex and I crave the touch of a man. I’m over worked and need a sexual release too. But I don’t act like an entitled, bitter ******* of a bitch like these men do.

Lol yeah I agree but that’s also a cop out excuse for these losers. I am also very sexually frustrated, I’m not getting any sex and I crave the touch of a man. I’m over worked and need a sexual release too. But I don’t act like an entitled, bitter ******* of a bitch like these men do.
Do you think men and women are judged on the same level when it comes to sexual desirability?

Back