Why BBC?

hope it´s okay to post this super hot, awesome nice vid...lengthy but def nice..., but CAUTION!!! the part deux vid has some horsey stuff towards the end, to me a super hot vid except for the ******* stuff in the second one (sorry, but totally YUCK for me...it can be skipped thru for the rest, at least).
this video represented
all the things I want to see my wife do befor my eyes !

tumblr_nv8o6iN4e21usvzq3o1_400.gif

hope it´s okay to post this super hot, awesome nice vid...lengthy but def nice..., but CAUTION!!! the part deux vid has some horsey stuff towards the end, to me a super hot vid except for the ******* stuff in the second one (sorry, but totally YUCK for me...it can be skipped thru for the rest, at least).
Kinda sexy, I like the sound track

WHY BBC... I think that its natural to want to submit to Alpha Males.. dominant, masculine..

for us it started out as finding a bigger cock than what I have after about 6 different white guys that were all smaller than me we decided to look at black guys. I have always had a thing form white women with black guys. getting the wife to agree to this took some time but once she did I haven't had to much of a problem getting her to do more

Back