Why aren’t there black men boating at the lakes?

Honestly there isn't alot of black guys hanging around the nations lakes because black folks culturally don't do alot of water activities like that! Sadly though especially in the inner cities there is partly a racial component to why that is but other than that time and access to a public swimming pool like the local WMCA was not available to everyone.

Right now I could probably count from among my personal friends to associates at work that at least a hand full of them both male and female cannot swim.

In fact as a military brat I myself wouldn't even know how to swim if my mom had not ****** me to swim in the first place. Every section of the base has a gymnasium with a swimming pool and fitness gym. As a baby I hated the swimming pool because it was cold and I didn't like that chlorine smell very much so when my mom who was actually a swim instructor and a lifeguard once would take us to the gymnasium on base to swim I would always opt out and go play with the weights. I was the youngest of the four and my middle sister and brother were both track stars and very fast swimmer's also. My mom came and got me from the gym and told me "I will not have one of my children not knowing how to swim"! This was definitely one of those moments as a parent where you make your baby do something that they don't like but that you know will ultimately end up beneficial to them at some point in their life. Boy the things we hated our parents for as children but appreciated when we became adults.

To spite her I would sit along the side of the pool with my feet in but still wouldn't swim! She finally just shoved me in the pool and letting me splash about until I taught myself how to doggy paddle about and was drown proof. I could never get the whole flutter kick swim technique down like my older siblings who would race each other across the pool but instead I swam like a frog and became the strongest underwater swimmer in the family. I could never even think about attempting to race any of my siblings in the pool but I can hold my breath longer and swim the length of the pool multiple times before coming up for air.

This is also the reason why you don't see a large number of black men in the special forces community because it has a high demand for swimming skills and the brotha's just don't do water like that. Believe it or not alot of black men who were in the service actually learned to swim in basic training. That had one whole side of the pool dedicated to teaching soldiers how to swim. In the Marine Corps I passed every swim qualification for the special forces Recon but the damn rescue swim. So between that could ass water and a big meat head instructor ******* my ass out underwater and drowning me during simulated rescue swim I did not make the team for special forces Recon in the Marine Corps but I still served as a Rifleman in the infantry.

Lastly I would like to tell you about a video that I just watched last week of a young black woman at a water park with a hand full of her girlfriends. One of her friends filmed her and the girls coming down the water slide and into the swimming pool. When the young woman in question came down the water slide the moment she landed in the poole she immediately began to splash and thrash about as though she was drowning. Her friends initially stood there watching her asking each other "what is she doing" because the pool was only waist deep and drowning didn't even cross their minds. The girl behind the camera yeld "grab her" then there was a rush to go grab her and stand her up. The look on her face said that her life just flashed before her. In my head I was thinking about how I was not surprised that one of those young black college age women couldn't swim.

So again the reason why you don't see alot of brotha's hanging out at the nation's lakes with our white counterparts is 1.historical reasons and 2.It's not uncommon that a black adult does not know how to swim so hanging out near a body of water when you could likely end up floating face down in it doesn't appeal to many of us.
Yup you nailed it I learned to swim in my 20s after I started hangingout with white people.
Most of them couldn't believe I didnt know how.

I pride myself on seeking out white spaces and putting myself out there. Learned to ski to one of the few black men on the mountain. I never even thought about boating.

Yup you nailed it I learned to swim in my 20s after I started hangingout with white people.
Most of them couldn't believe I didnt know how.

I pride myself on seeking out white spaces and putting myself out there. Learned to ski to one of the few black men on the mountain. I never even thought about boating.
Yeah man I'm serious I have at least 3 black female friends all in their 30s who can't swim a lick today!

In basic training in the Marines during swim week they were having to literally train dozens of guys who couldn't swim while the rest of us were swimming with a hundred pounds of gear on across and Olympic swimming pool!

If this was the 60s or earlier I would say they could claim racism but in the last 50 years there's just no excuse. Even us city slickers have the WMCA or public pools on the military bases!

When we’re at the lake in our boat on the weekends we don’t see hardly ANY black men. We’re always in big groups of boats tied off and anchored down together on the water and all of us ladies are always drinking in our bikinis and talking about the lack of black men boating. It’s the perfect time, we’re away from home, work, *******, family, stress.. we’re drinking, horny and more willing to try new things. We are starving for them out there.
A few weeks ago a boat with a few hot black guys anchored down half way close to all of us and we couldn’t stop looking at them, talking about them, so a few of us finally drifted over to them on our rafts and hung out with them, while our husbands and their buddies just keep doing there own thing, occasionally looking over at us smiling. Anything usually goes at the lake, it’s a place to have fun like on a mini vacation but yet still no black men on the water…
Blacks guys are highly wanted at the lake by beautiful women. Rent a pontoon if you have too and come on out! This is a no brainer, why you all haven’t figured this out a long time ago, is beyond me..View attachment 4241074
Did you ever think that we might doing something else or someone else?

When we’re at the lake in our boat on the weekends we don’t see hardly ANY black men. We’re always in big groups of boats tied off and anchored down together on the water and all of us ladies are always drinking in our bikinis and talking about the lack of black men boating. It’s the perfect time, we’re away from home, work, *******, family, stress.. we’re drinking, horny and more willing to try new things. We are starving for them out there.
A few weeks ago a boat with a few hot black guys anchored down half way close to all of us and we couldn’t stop looking at them, talking about them, so a few of us finally drifted over to them on our rafts and hung out with them, while our husbands and their buddies just keep doing there own thing, occasionally looking over at us smiling. Anything usually goes at the lake, it’s a place to have fun like on a mini vacation but yet still no black men on the water…
Blacks guys are highly wanted at the lake by beautiful women. Rent a pontoon if you have too and come on out! This is a no brainer, why you all haven’t figured this out a long time ago, is beyond me..View attachment 4241074
I'll tell you why. Some stereotypes come about based on truth. One stereotype that my white friends love to point out to me and that makes my wife very frustrated because all white girls are basically 1third dolphin, Black people don't swim. I can swim, I'm actually a very good swimmer but getting me into water is like trying to get my ******* to eat broccoli. I like being near water and maybe cooling my feet in water but I hate being in or on water.. I've been to all black beach parties where not a single person went farther than waste height into the water. I Don't know why other black people don't like to swim but I know that I personally don't like how much colder it is than it looks. I don't like how water dries out my skin. And I don't like the fact that the ocean is a giant toilet full of things with sharp, poison teeth that will ******* you. I mean seriously, the ocean killed Steve Erwin! Most fearless white guy to ever live, killed by a manta ray, the bad touch blanket of the sea. Nope, too risky for me.

Last edited:
Just a thought, living in the southwest i have noticed that black people do not have a tendency to lay out in the sun. Having met with a few groups in Vegas thinking back when or if i saw them around pool they were in the shade. I remember a routine RedFox did at his club in San Diego long ago where he spoke of black people not liking hot sun because dark objects draw heat. That is true it is why solar panels for water and electric have a black background.
Another thought, if boat sales to black guys jump drastically would you get a commission, that would be nice.
We don't need a tan so why would we lay out there burning ourselves up when we can sit in the shade with some cold beer and scope out our targets in a little more comfort?

Did you ever think that we might doing something else or someone else?
Most of us women at the lake go there to unwind destress and after a few drinks in, we find ourselves talking every time about wanting to try having sex with black men. We stay so busy with our weekly routine during the week we don’t have a chance to really think about it but when we get down here the conversation a as lasts comes up. A lot of the husbands are even okay with it. It’s the perfect time to do it.
Love you all! ♥️

I think a big part of it has to do with the community you belonged to growing up and whether you had access to water. In our case, cuck hubby was into boating before we married and I made him give it up when we did marry, due to the high cost. Recently, our Black Bull decided that he wanted to try boating with his two children who are just 11 and 13. They visit him every two weeks on weekends (both are Black, by the way). Many times my cuck hubby becomes babysitter and one afternoon both were taken to the lake. Interesting is that both wanted to do boating. So, our Bull decided that cuck will be buying a boat. Long story short, we now have a boat, it is in my name and our Bull's name, so we have total control. With Bull, cuck and me on board only, we enjoy ourselves however we want. Admittedly it is exciting to fuck or give a blow job in sync with the waves. With the children present, it is more like a family outing. On a couple of occasions hubby had to be disciplined, but that is another story.

What lakes and why not invite them along with you? Share and introduce them with the other ladies

Back